Home > Friends, Instagram, News, Pictures, Twitter > @realeliroth: “Spring Breaking @VanityFair w/@lorenzaizzo….” (instagram update)

@realeliroth: “Spring Breaking @VanityFair w/@lorenzaizzo….” (instagram update)

by admin on February 26, 2013

in Friends, Instagram, News, Pictures, Twitter

@realeliroth: ”Spring Breaking @VanityFair w/@lorenzaizzo @selenagomez @vanessahudgens”

David Conway February 26, 2013 at 10:16 am

dear selena gomez zone fansite , hi my name is david conway and my comment,s to here is that i do feel so sorry for seeing the tv series of wizards of waverly place is over and gone just after this year 2013 , i just do,nt understand why , it was so made well and pop than what happened to it // i know that selena gomez is way to old now just to play her ego trouble person that she played disney channel just as alex alexin my heart alex is dead in my mind, i just feel so sorry for alex is played by selena gomez , and i do what the fan,s to know frist here im sorry for starting a manger problem here , love david conway

David Conway February 26, 2013 at 10:26 am

alex in my mind is dead already , good bye alex russo rest in peas selena gomez , did it ,, i blame it on selena gomez for alex death , love david conway

David Conway February 26, 2013 at 11:58 am

i still what to blame selena gomez the death of alex russo rest in peas , love david conway

AOKALANI February 26, 2013 at 3:13 pm

I DO LOVE THE COUPLE THAT NESSA AND SELENA ARE WITH. VERY CUTE COUPLE. UH DAVID CONWAY YOU ARE ANNOYING.

David Conway February 26, 2013 at 6:10 pm

that,s find i will take that comment no problem here , i just do,nt hate me for that 3 comment,s ok i just have to say it if you love that comment you can take them off this web site ok i do,nt blame selena gomez so much any more about it i was only hurting that the pepole here just do,nt what me here any more after this year, love david

ivan February 27, 2013 at 12:00 am

rest in peas? lol

javi February 27, 2013 at 1:45 am

dude!!! thats eli roth his awesome.

David Conway February 27, 2013 at 4:15 am

i just what to apologizes just for my bad behavior on this web site i know that couble of time,s i was so mean and annoying to much on here i just hope the fans here can just for give some time,s in later in the new year , im just hurting my self to , and by hurting fans im so sorry , i do what to express to walt disney and selena gomez , again , the only reason why selena gomez , is only pick for just for the kids choice,s awards 2013 is because of her old tv show that is already cancelled already just from early last year and that,s all , and good bye to this web site just for a while , love david conway