Home > Friends, Paparazzi, Pictures > Selena Gomez Arriving At DuBose Entertainment With Friends On February 14!

Selena Gomez Arriving At DuBose Entertainment With Friends On February 14!

by mega on February 16, 2013

in Friends, Paparazzi, Pictures

Selena Gomez Arriving At DuBose Entertainment With Friends

Selena Gomez takes cover, hiding behind her scarf as she arrives at DuBose Entertainment with two of her gal pals (February 14)

David Conway February 16, 2013 at 8:51 am

I JUST GOT SOME SAD NEW,S JUST FOR SELENA GOMEZ AND WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY ABOUT THE KIDS CHOICE,S AWARDS THIS YEAR NO ON IS NOT VOTING FOR WIZARDS OF WAVERLY PLACE THIS YEAR JUST BECAUSE OF THE TV SERIES JUST ENDED LAST YEAR , AND SELENA GOMEZ , ALREADY JUST LEFT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY THIS YEAR AND LAST YEAR , AND NO ONE DOES,NT WHAT SELENA GOMEZ THERE JUST AT THE KIDS CHOICE,S AWARDS THIS YEAR , IM SO SORRY FOR SELENA GOMEZ ,RIGHT NOW , I JUST DO,NT BLOG THIS COMMENT PLEASE , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

Justinbiebergirlllll February 17, 2013 at 3:51 am

I can see why your hiding your face with a scarf , i would too if i looked like that!

RED ROSEY LIPS February 16, 2013 at 9:15 am

cute u r soooo cute and ur friends r also cuteee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!love uu!!!!!!!:P :p

KAPUA February 16, 2013 at 1:16 pm

UM, I LOVE HOW HER FRIENDS ARE THERE WITH HER. THE SHUTTERBUGS ARE SO ANNOYING AND IRRATING. JUST WISH SELENA WOULD GET BACK WITH JUSTIN. I LIKE HER OTHER FRIENDS. FRANCIA AND HER OTHER CELEB FRIENDS, ASHLEY TISDALE, NESSA. I LOVE SELENA AND HER CELEB FRIENDS.

mike lopez February 16, 2013 at 2:25 pm

i just wish those fu***ng cameramen just leave her alone.she just wants to have fun.she looks beautiful,very beautiful.

Selena Gomez February 17, 2013 at 3:19 pm

I <3 Yall:):):)

dubose entertainment website, dubose entertainment fax number, selena gomez arriving at dubose entertaiment, Selena Gomez Arriving At DuBose Entertainment With Friends On February, www selenagomezzone com selena-gomez-arriving-at-dubose-entertainment-with-friends-on-february-14,