Home > Paparazzi, Pictures > Selena Gomez Arriving At LAX Today!

Selena Gomez Arriving At LAX Today!

by mega on February 16, 2013

in Paparazzi, Pictures

Selena Gomez Arriving At LAX

Selena Gomez looked pretty as she arrived at Los Angeles International Airport. Selena is off to Paris, France to promote Spring Breakers.

Selena+s+red+handbag+VW4D98s6Soyl

016~135

Selena+s+red+handbag+nKe_MskmD_Ol

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

Selena Gomez Dramatic Diva @ Airport

SG:* February 16, 2013 at 10:03 am

She look’s sexy and very pretty.lol she bought the same bag but red!?

David Conway February 16, 2013 at 10:54 am

HI S ,M,G I DO CARE OF YOU , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

justsel February 16, 2013 at 11:00 am

Self centered drama queen famewhore , doesnt even realize how lucky she is.

Justinbiebergirlllll February 17, 2013 at 3:50 am

Amen.
Totally agree. She is such a jerk and takes everything she has for granted.

KAPUA February 16, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I DON’T THINK SELENA IS A DRAMA QUEEN. I JUST THINK SHE THAT SHE DOESN’T LIKE THE CAMERAS IN HER FACE ALL THE TIME. SELENA. SHE ALSO HAS HER BODYGUARD THERE IN CASE THE SHUTTERBUGS HARASS HER OR GET IN HER FACE WITH THE CAMERAS ALL THE TIME. I WILL ALWAYS MISS JELENA. THEY STILL PROBABLY STILL LOVE EACH OTHE VERY MUCH,

KAPUA February 16, 2013 at 1:33 pm

UM I LOVE THE BLACK ON HER. I RARELY SEE HER WITH HER MOM OR HER OTHER FAMILY. I HOPE I GET TO SEE HER WITH PRISCILLA OR HER WITH OTHER FAMILIES. I SEE HER WITH HER STEPDAD. I RARELY SEE HER WITH JENNIFER OR ASHLEY BENSON OUT TOGETHER HAVING LUCH OR SHOPPING. I THOUGHT CELEBS WERE NORMAL I GUESS NOT. EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE SUPPOSE TO BE NORMAL. IT DOESN’T SEEM LIKE IT. I ALSO READ THAT EVEN THOUGH CELEBS ARE JUST LIKE US. IT DOESN’T SEEM LIKE IT. THEY DON’T SEEM NORMAL, OR VERY HUMBLE. IT SEEMS LIKE THEY ARE VERY HIGH MAINTAINCE. EXCEPT JENNIFER ANISTON. SHE OF COURSE SEEMS VERY GROUNDED AND HUMBLE. VERY NORMAL PEOPLE. I ALSO LOVE HOW SHE GIVES BACK AND SHES INVOLVE IN CHARITIES THAT MEAN SO MUCH TO HER. LIKE ST JUDE HOSPITAL FOR KIDS. I LOVE HOW SHE GIVES BACK TO THOSE COUNTRIES

Aisha February 16, 2013 at 1:56 pm

I love Selean Gomez. She is my idol

mike lopez February 16, 2013 at 2:17 pm

looks pretty,like always,selena.she looks very pretty.its obious that she knows fasion.i mean,thats why she also looks super sweet in her adidas neo photos.shes the best.

ashley February 16, 2013 at 4:29 pm

pretty as always….:)

kailua February 16, 2013 at 5:03 pm

I WONDER if she’s wearing J Ring. I HOPE she stills keeps the things that J gave her. She doesn’t give it back to him. It would be a ashamed if she did. I just hope that she always keeps her most prize possession from Justin. That she keeps it.

leedol February 16, 2013 at 6:15 pm

wow so gorgeous selly

Zarah February 16, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I love Selena Gomez so much. I have watched every film she was in. I met her on red carpet and I miss her. She is sooooooooooooo pretty!!!!!!!. She is number 1 !

hadique February 16, 2013 at 6:25 pm

so beauty tnx my love is amazing

David Conway February 16, 2013 at 7:26 pm

i guess it does,nt mattter any more to selena gomez just about her 1 hour tv special and the kids choice,s awards that much what i mean to say was just if she was part of the crown of the kids choice,s awards 2013 , the tv show is not coming back any more , if i stay out of selena gomez busnies , selena gomez , is still be acting like i just what my life and my career , now , jake t austin was right after all just about he was mad at selena gomez , that she left her old tv show , i was to , and just with walt disney production company was so bilnd not to see that at all , selena gomez just what to be so desprate so badly to leave just when she was filming the motion picture of monte carol and she made a statment just about her last season that she is leaving , i was only agree at the lie,s that selena gomez , did not keep her prome,s to , i did it have to hurt selena gomez and her public and her,s here , at frist walt disney wanted season 5 , but no the question is that they have to do it just to cancell it , why may i ask every one else what,s it more , i just lost respect in both by selena gomez , and the original cast of wizards , accept for jake t austin and the tv mother of alex russo mother , she wanted to stay as well a little , i just do,nt care if im still blog on this web site both of them was using us just for what sick game ,love david b conway

David Conway February 16, 2013 at 7:46 pm

i just feel so bad for her fan,s not to get nothing from the tv show any more on the disney channel , im so sorry for junky up my stupid list of title,s i use to do here and to the web site of disney infonet .com web site , it,s like i am going to for give them just from both of them any more , fan,s and kid,s are not walt disney picture,s of toy story movie,s they should grow up , i just do,nt blog this last page comment im done here for ever, good bye , love david b conway

justsel February 16, 2013 at 7:59 pm

You’re right , its a sick game. But they are being played as well and i dont think its over.

Gomezluvheart February 16, 2013 at 7:31 pm

she was s0 axz0sted p00r sel

~ JELENA ~ February 16, 2013 at 8:15 pm

Thank god @david Conway he is leaving for good :D !!!!
Best day ever !!!! Lol
And SELENA GOMEZ looks so sexy ….!!!!! She is so
Beautiful …<3 love he style she is amazing person
#@davidconway is leaving for ever !!! <3
#selena looks sexy !!! :)

Christa February 16, 2013 at 8:24 pm

you are number 1 !!! <3

Saintlena Gomez February 16, 2013 at 10:45 pm

Sel is so beautiful! Sel also helped a fan when she fell on the ground the same day. <3

Karla February 17, 2013 at 2:29 am

I love Selena Gomez! She is so pretty! Love U Sel!

Justinbiebergirlllll February 17, 2013 at 3:51 am

wow selena … hiding your face with that hat… probably a good idea!

belieber2.0 February 18, 2013 at 7:38 am

Sweet cheeks, it’s not like you can last one full day with four hundred cameras in tht face of yours so plz don’t start :D
(Arabic chic reply stupidly all u want I’m not just defending selena cuz other beliebers also say she has cameras In her face so she can cover her face all she wants :) and I see u more on this site than I do on jbz so u can’t say anything :D )

Justinbiebergirlllll February 18, 2013 at 4:42 pm

actually i comment a lot on justins website so you should do your homework.

belieber2.0 February 18, 2013 at 10:30 pm

And you should do your essay on minding ur buisness :D I was talking to Arabic Hun about jbz not you :)

David , February 17, 2013 at 7:04 am

im not leaving this web site just because of one person just hate,s me on here name jelena , i have a right to be on here more than that person is here , love david conway

David , February 17, 2013 at 7:07 am

im only here just for selena gomez , and not for her fan,s that hate,s me or to hate another person on here , love david conway

Selena gomez February 17, 2013 at 3:00 pm