Home > Friends, Movies, Pictures, Red Carpet, Spring Breakers, Style > Selena Gomez At The Premiere Of “Spring Breakers” in Rome, Italy (February 22)

Selena Gomez At The Premiere Of “Spring Breakers” in Rome, Italy (February 22)

by mega on February 23, 2013

in Friends, Movies, Pictures, Red Carpet, Spring Breakers, Style

Selena Gomez At The Premiere Of “Spring Breakers” in Rome Italy

Selena Gomez look so beautiful at the premiere of her new film “Spring Breakers” held at Adriano Cinema on Friday (February 22) in Rome, Italy.

Selena showed off her slim physique in a black jumpsuit with a plunging sheer neckline that left little to be desired.

She wore a tuxedo-inspired jumpsuit onesie with gold chain accents along her neckline and hip and sky-high Casedei heels that placed her high above her co-stars.

And she was joined at the event by their co-stars Ashley Benson, Vanessa Hudgens and Rachel Korine!

David , February 23, 2013 at 8:48 am

IF THE FANS ON THIS WEB SITE BE,HAVE THEM SELF,S , I AM GOING TO ASK HERE JUST TO HAVE SKYPE CHAT WITH SELENA GOMEZ ON HERE ON THE WEB SITE , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

David , February 23, 2013 at 10:08 am

i might have more new idea,s if the fan,s are nice to me , love david conway

youlookstewpid February 23, 2013 at 3:04 pm

just shut up pedophile! Quit stalking kids page and Selena will not skype with you idiot!.

David , February 25, 2013 at 9:50 am

hi my name is david conway i know that made a huge mis,steak by making those,s stupid and the harsh comment,s here and yes i will stay in the rule,s this time and the future if i do,nt make any more huge mis , steaks or i will leave for ever , and i will not come back ever again, and please , take my old comment,s post off this web site thank you i just feel so bad what i did here the only good comment i did here is about if i what to be a children,s book arthur just for wizards of waverly place some time in the later year,s of my own , love david conway

HAWLANI February 23, 2013 at 1:46 pm

SERIOUSLY, WOW, THE OTHE GIRLS LOOK LIKE PEGIUNS. SELENA WELL JUST LOOK HIDEOUS. IT WOULDN’T BE SO BAD IF SHE WAS WEARING WHITE LACE TOP WITH BLACK STRIPES DOWN THE PANTS. BUT IT WAS STILL NICE

David , February 23, 2013 at 11:37 pm

i was not thinking about me of skyping with selena gomez , i just thought to have a option on this web site just for you fan,s to skype with selena gomez , i already know that selena gomez , just hate,s me right now or for ever , love david conway

mike lopez February 23, 2013 at 2:05 pm

shut up you hawlani stupidani,selena looks awsome like always.love her outfit.love u selena!!!!!!!!!!!

Selena Pig Gomez February 23, 2013 at 6:35 pm

Hi all im slutena gomez i love my haters i hate my fans my selenators im selena pig gomez im slut im bitch i have pig face love my haters

javi February 24, 2013 at 1:44 am

wow it shows the immaturity of some people. it shows you are an ignorant kid.please do the mature thing and stop posting comments.

David , February 24, 2013 at 4:56 am

i see the problem here you are just HATER,S of selena gomez on her web site , just when i what to help her just with her future career idea,s , you mean on this web site , you are the worst than than the web site of justin bieber zone fansite , matter what the web site of justin bieber zone fansite say,s just about me is not the turth about me i am not the a bad guy here you are and the justin bieber zone fansite they are the one is mean to me grow up , love david conway

AOKALANI February 24, 2013 at 7:25 am

SERIOUSLY WOW, SOME OF HER FANS THINKS SHES PREFECT. BUT SHES NOT,. NO ONE CAN BE PERFECT ALL THE TIME. AND SOME ONE SAYS THAT CELEBS CAN’T ALWAYS BE DOLLED UP. OTHERWISE THEY LOOK LIKE CLOWNS,. THAT THEY LOVE WHAT THEY DO. BUT PEFECTIONS ISN’T IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.

javi February 24, 2013 at 4:06 pm

yes nobody is perfect but remember every fan think the favorite actor is perfect. justin’s fans think he’s hot mileys’ fans think she’s a goddess. people are nuts im a fan of selena sense her tv show and even more because of her work with unicef. don’t think she or any other celeb is perfect but at least selena and others do charity work and that in my book is good.

AOKALANI February 24, 2013 at 5:43 pm

THATS TRUE. I DO COMMEND THEM FOR GIVING BACK TO OTHERS AND CHARITIES. I DO THINK ALOT OF CELEBS HAVE COMPASSIONS AND HEART OF HELPING OTHERS AND DO WHAT THEY CAN TO GIVE BACK TO CHARITES THAT MEANS THE MOST TO THEM. BUT STILL HALF OF THEM SEEM VERY HEARTWARMING AND LOVEABLE LIKE JUSTIN, HES WHAT I LOVE MOST ABOUT HIM AND JUST VERY GENIUNE PERSON. SELENA AND HER FRIENDS WELL NOT MUCH YOU CAN SAY ABOUT THEM.

Selenator and Belieber February 24, 2013 at 7:45 pm

There is plenty to say about Selena. She is smart, genuine, beautiful, and very caring, and she loves to help others. Selena is very successful along with her friends. Selena is a famous singer and actress. Selena career started when she was only 7 years old by the way. There is not one huge mistake Selena has ever done as well….

David , February 24, 2013 at 10:15 am

good bye web site and good bye to the disney star and the movie actress selena gomez , im leaving for good now im not coming back any more this year and next year as wel 2013 to 2015 , im not going to bother any one any more good bye every one here and give my love to selena gomez for me , love david b conway

David , February 24, 2013 at 10:49 am

i just what to end this comment to say im going to lose my interest in selena gomez , and her career in the future i just stoped playing her music on you tube i do,nt what to her hurt her , love david conway

RED ROSEY LIPS February 24, 2013 at 4:45 pm

she is just like a princess

AOKALANI February 24, 2013 at 5:30 pm

NO SHES NOT. IF SHE WAS. SHE WOULDN’T HAVE HATERS. WHICH SHE DOES. I DON’T KNOW WHY ALOT OF CELEBS HAVE HATERS. WELL THE MODELS WELL THERE JUST SLUTS.

Selenator and Belieber February 24, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Everyone has haters you know. Even the Princess Kate and Prince William. In our eyes, Selena is a Queen.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 24, 2013 at 5:35 pm

naa u r wrong they have haters bcz all the people who think tht they r only 1 they jealous from them and starting hating them cant u understand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

AOKALANI February 24, 2013 at 5:41 pm

WOW, OH OK IF YOU SAY SO. WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 24, 2013 at 5:36 pm

f**** all haters here of justin and selena gomez!!!!:P

RED ROSEY LIPS February 24, 2013 at 5:36 pm

and now uu all maybe getting angry on me but i dont care!!!!!

AOKALANI February 24, 2013 at 5:38 pm

I KNOW RIGHT. I LOVE JUSTIN. SELENA SHES JUST THERE.

Selenator and Belieber February 24, 2013 at 7:49 pm

Selena is not just there. She was famous before people even knew Justin existed!

javi February 24, 2013 at 6:14 pm

unfortunatley when non fans make an comment or criticism to our favorite celebs they are called haters.selena had them and still have some just becasue justin decided to ask her out two years ago.for no reason she got hate mail,emails and tweets.from obsessive fans. and if a gossip website fake a story about her like she cheated justin with another singer or actor she gets even more hate.

iLoveU February 24, 2013 at 7:28 pm

some of you guys are CRAZY btw she is SO BEAUTIFULL … :) ) loveYOUSel ;) <33 ,,,:))

leedol February 24, 2013 at 7:38 pm

selly u r the best of the best……love u a lots n u hater fuck u all just get the hell out of this web got it,dis s for fanz nt for u low life haterz……n selena was perfect,she s perfect n she wil be always perfect <3<3<3<

Selenator and Belieber February 24, 2013 at 7:50 pm

Selena is a flawless, very beautiful queen.

David , February 24, 2013 at 10:37 pm

i can come and go and or to leave any time i what to just because off this web site help,s with google chrome , love david conway

David , February 25, 2013 at 1:06 am

i did not say i have it that web site at all , and i have to more tv special,s just for wizards of waverly place if selena gomez just what,s to make more of them in the later in this year , love david and that,s all i will say and now i am leaving for the whole night here , love david

David , February 25, 2013 at 3:46 am

selena gomez , is right just her fan,s are brat,s , love david conway

~ JELENA ~ February 25, 2013 at 3:49 am

Wow we have some HATERS here….
@red Rosey lips I love how you stood up for your self and all her REAL
FANS !!!!!! I think she looks so adorable !!! Sexy she is flawless !!!
SCREW HATERS WHO HAVE
NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO MAKE
FUN OF PEOPLE WHO ARE BRAVE ENOUGH TO
PUT THEMSELVES OUT THERE ……. LOSERS have no life :D
Lol It would SUCK TO BE YOU … Always Hating on people like SELENA
i love my haters <3 I love you all <3

David , February 25, 2013 at 11:52 am

i just do,nt care if my blog here or not at all , i just have to say this here , just when i was 18 or 20 year,s of age i use to work as sub teacher for child care in san franisco cal , love david conway

RED ROSEY LIPS February 25, 2013 at 2:39 pm

bcz my birthday is on tomorrow and i am happy now!!:D

DR Bieber February 25, 2013 at 6:36 pm

OMG selena is sooooo pretty,cute,amazing.i don’t know wht 2 say.hey anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY RED ROSEY LIPS

RED ROSEY LIPS February 26, 2013 at 3:57 pm