Home > Friends, Movies, Photocall, Pictures, Spring Breakers > Selena Gomez At The ’Spring Breakers’ Photocall in Madrid, Spain (February 21)

Selena Gomez At The ’Spring Breakers’ Photocall in Madrid, Spain (February 21)

by mega on February 21, 2013

in Friends, Movies, Photocall, Pictures, Spring Breakers

Selena Gomez At The Spring Breakers Photocall in Madrid..

Selena Gomez attend a photocall for Spring Breakers at the Villamagna Hotel on February 21, 2013 in Madrid, Spain.

She joined by her Spring Breakers co-stars Ashley Benson, Vanessa Hudgens and Rachel Korine!

Awwww . . . so beautiful :)

width=”500″

News Photo: Selena Gomez attends a photocall for Spring Breakers…

News Photo: Selena Gomez and Ashley Benson attend a photocall…

News Photo: Rachel Korine Vanessa Hudgens Selena Gomez and Ashley…

leedol February 21, 2013 at 3:10 pm

soooo cute selly

Sarah February 21, 2013 at 7:21 pm

Her dress looks like Chines dresses. LOL. So cute, she looks really pretty <3

David , February 22, 2013 at 10:00 am

i just have a short public statement here i just lost 10 inch,s of wieght in the past 4 year,s love david conway

Sarah February 22, 2013 at 11:42 am

I don’t really care.

mike lopez February 21, 2013 at 7:41 pm

even in spanish clothe,she looks the most beautiful.love u selly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lydia February 21, 2013 at 11:41 pm

Selena you are beautiful

David , February 22, 2013 at 12:05 am

I HAVE A SMART QUESTION HERE , IM DOING SOME THING SPECIAL JUST FOR SELENA GOMEZ NOW JUST , FOR A CHANGE IF SELENA GOMEZ , DOESN,T WHAT THIS 1 HOUR TV SPECIAL AT ALL JUST FROM THE BEING FROM WOWP TV STUDIO , WHY SHOULD I WHAT TO WAIST MY TIME TO WATCHING IT FOR , IF SELENA GOMEZ JUST WHAT,S HER MOTION PICTURE NOW INSTEAD , AND TO WALT DISNEY PRODUCTION COMPANY , WHY DO,NT THEY JUST UN PULG THE TV SPECIAL PLEASE , AND THIS COMMENT IS MY LAST COMMENT HERE , LOVE DAVID CONWAY

justsel February 22, 2013 at 7:50 am

The dress is ugly and she looks bad in it.

KAPUA February 22, 2013 at 12:14 pm

I KNOW RIGHT. SHE DOES LOOK HORRIBLE IN IT. ITS NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR HER. THEY ALL LOOK HIDEOUS IN IT.

Selena Gomez February 22, 2013 at 9:59 am

Hi all

David , February 22, 2013 at 12:02 pm

I JUST HAVE ONE COMMENT TO SELENA GOMEZ , ONLY PLEASE IM ONLY ASKING ONCE TO ASK THIS TO SELENA GOMEZ ,DO YOU REMEMBER THE TIME SELENA I SAID I CHOICE,S OVER YOUR MUSIC INSTEAD , OF YOUR TV SPECIAL , I NEVER SAID I HATED YOUR MUSIC NOT ONCE , EVERY ONE HERE ON THIS WEB SITE JUST HATE,S MY COMMENT,S JUST TO HELP YOU SELENA GOMEZ , I WAS IN,SAULT JUST BY YOUR WEB SITE FAN,S THEY THINK I AM ANNOYING TO THEM , I DO,NT MEAN TO BE THAT MEAN AT YOUR TV SPECIAL , I JUST HOPE YOU SELENA GOMEZ CAN JUST FOR GIVE ME PLEASE , I WAS NOT LIKE THIS BEFORE JUST WHEN YOU CHOICE THIS TV SPECIAL JUST OVER THE SECOND SEQULE ,, AND PLEASE TRY TO READ THIS COMMENT PLEASE SELENA , LOVE DAVID B CONWAY

RED ROSEY LIPS February 22, 2013 at 12:37 pm

she is sooo cutee reallyy cuterr everr and selena i think justin has forgot uu soo now forrgett himm too ok bcz he is going ib his car with a mystery girl means she is becoming justin,s gf so u should also find someone for uu maybe i think u like zayn malik then jealous justin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P;)

selena gomez spring breakers madrid, spring breakers photocall, selena gomez 21 may 2013 zona com, zayn malik ashley benson, spring breakers photocall in madrid, spring breakers photo call, selina gomes hot 2013, selena-gomez-at-the-spring-breakers-photocall-in-madrid, selena gomez spain, selena gomez outfit spain 2013,