Home > Boyfriend, Pictures > Selena Gomez & Justin Bieber Reunited At Soho House in Los Angeles On February 2!

by mega on February 4, 2013

in Boyfriend, Pictures

jelena at sohohouse

Selena Gomez and on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber were spotted out at Soho House in LA. Sources say the two are very much a couple again.

Several Twitter users sent out tweets letting fans of Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber know that the two were definitely on a date Friday evening.

“No big deal. Bieber and Gomez front seat at our first show. Musta been the music,” Brooke Adams

“Saw a great showcase by @YLA_Music and Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez were sitting right in front of me”, @RicciMusic.

At least Justin had the decency to take Selena out on the town before they spent the night together. That’s certainly far more gentlemanly than, well—you know. The Biebs already has a bit of a bad reputation with the ladies. He doesn’t need anyone thinking he’s using Selena strictly for sleepover benefits!

Conflicting reports say Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez didn’t spend the night together, but lots of sources say they did. And if a performer saw them in the front row of a show at the Soho House, it seems pretty likely they were together.

Do you think Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber get back together?

SG:* February 4, 2013 at 1:18 pm

They are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JELENA FOREVER!!!<3

ELS February 5, 2013 at 4:38 am

Jelena are back!!!! Forever !!! Agreee…

Joey February 4, 2013 at 1:26 pm

please tell me they are

David conway February 5, 2013 at 10:17 am

i just have to confess tonight here yes i do have a obess problem on my title making just for episode,s for the disney channel original series of wizards of waverly place the tv series , when i was reading the 1 hour series finale episode , and i just thought of 1 new episode i just thought off tonight , it,s called , alex save,s her friend,s , love david b conway

David conway February 5, 2013 at 10:23 am

I CAN SEE ALEX RUSSO FUTURE ANY TIME AND DAY , HELP ME SOME ONE , LOVE DAVID

- February 4, 2013 at 1:39 pm

maybe :’)

Javi February 4, 2013 at 1:41 pm

I hope he’s good to her this time. I hope that he listens to his family and stay away for lil idiot and lil stupid.and stay away from the pot.and the codeine.because she’s a good girl.

ashley February 4, 2013 at 2:29 pm

yippyyy!!!!they are on again…luv both of them!!!jelena forever<3

Semi belieber February 4, 2013 at 2:32 pm

Jelena forever!!

kailua February 4, 2013 at 6:23 pm

Jelena Forever. Yes, I love them together. Most cutest couple ever.

justsel February 4, 2013 at 3:09 pm

Adam and Eve )

Sarah (selenator) February 4, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Crap, their back!

sarah February 4, 2013 at 3:39 pm

sa sert a rien que justin et selena sort ensemble car il se dispute et se remette , se dispute et se remette sa sert a rien, (je ne suis pas une fan de justin) mais si sa la rend heureuse d’être avec lui ben c’est son choix car je lui souhaite tout le bonheur possible a ma chérie! je t’aime selena!!

ivan February 4, 2013 at 3:46 pm

Freddy Krugar had less comebacks! A movie about this relationship might be 6 hours long.

javi February 4, 2013 at 3:48 pm

lol what you would have calle the movie? i would have called it too young and too horny the story of justin bieber.

sarah February 4, 2013 at 3:48 pm

It is nothing that justin and selena come together because they fight and get back together , (i’m not a fan of justin) but if makes out with justin selena happy then i wish him all the happiness be a sweetie that i love. i love u selena!

Gomezluvheart February 4, 2013 at 4:33 pm

i hope the aint back together jb really hurt her

ivan February 4, 2013 at 4:41 pm

I would call the movie The Undying Love with guest appearances by Tyler Swift, Harry Styles, Justin Timberlake and Britney Spears. Usher plays the priest who marries them.

Javi February 4, 2013 at 5:58 pm

Dude I would add Chris brown and Rihanna to turn the film in to a crime filled drama.also I would include Miley and the idiot she’s marrying to add action in to the film.

youlookstewpid February 4, 2013 at 6:02 pm

they’re probably just friends. It’s possible to be friends with your exes.

justsel February 4, 2013 at 6:57 pm

They are friends with benefits now. They both single but hookup whenever in the same town. It wont work. Prepare for more drama.

justsel February 4, 2013 at 7:09 pm

She doesnt understand that the problem is not other girls, he wont cheat on her. The problem is his rapper friends. Thats why he is changing and slipping away.

Javi February 4, 2013 at 7:34 pm

agree with you.also I think Justin hangs out with them because he wants to look like a badass or getting some street cred.and also marijuana changes people or the codeine he’s being using.

justsel February 4, 2013 at 7:43 pm

He hangs out with them because he thinks they are “real” and because of easy access to drugs and whores now. He will become a drag addict in no time, if he isnt a drug addict already. Somebody needs to step in and stop this madness, but it looks like no one can control him. I hope Sel can put some sense into him, instead of caving in.

javi February 4, 2013 at 9:10 pm

@juatsel i don’t think those two guys aren’t giving him hookers. but im with you on the drugs. thats his mom or management or even scooter to protect him from drugs he’s got an image to protect unfortunately justin wants to do whatever he wants. i hope he gets help from selena and some of his fans with support.

justsel February 5, 2013 at 5:26 am

Yeah, help. Instead of pushing him away. He needs her to protect him from those influences, instead she is only focused on her feelings and drama. I wish she turned on her big sis mode and just talked to him about those things. He trusts her.

Miss London February 5, 2013 at 8:21 am

Is this why you want beliebers out of this site? To say he is a cheater and make up stories about him being a drug addict? Unmm …NOH!!! And FYI those where rumors! Justin said it him self on twitter and don’t tell me he is saying that so he won’t lose his career! He has the right to defend him self! GOSHHH!

sam February 4, 2013 at 7:51 pm

I think that selena and justin should date again. But this time nobody should break anybody’s heart. They should just have fun together and be good to eachother. I really do think that they are good for eachother.

kailua February 4, 2013 at 8:36 pm

I just hope one day Justin stays faithful to her. And doesn’t flirt with other girls. He doesn’t cheat on her. Justin and selena were the most cutest couple ever. Hope they one day will always stay together.

catgirl February 4, 2013 at 9:00 pm

KAPUA February 5, 2013 at 3:26 am

I DON’T THINK THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER. THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH. JUSTIN WILL ALWAYS LOVE SELENA. UM JUSTIN OR SELENA HASN’T CONFIRMED IT THAT THEY GOT BACK TOGETHER. JUSTIN OR SELENA, ARE SO BELONG TOGETHER AND THEY SO MADE FOR EACH OHER.

catgirl February 4, 2013 at 9:01 pm

I think they got back together ………I hope Justin’s heart won’t broke again ……… I just want him to be happy………Selena please look after him and don’t make him sad again……. he is my everything !! I love u Justin

Amanda February 4, 2013 at 9:49 pm

I don’t get selena if she keeps going back to Justin she’s being stupid and leaves me over stupid stuff and she’s been sayin next time Justin messes up which he did again its a official .. Plus she said shoes do done she threw all the stuff what Justin bought her away like what is up with theat and now she went someone Friday night with Justin even though she said she’s actually not and ready to move on .. Omg it’s getting annoying now how she is reacting and how she is with him with situations ..

Amanda February 4, 2013 at 9:50 pm

I don’t get selena if she keeps going back to Justin she’s being stupid and leaves me over stupid stuff and she’s been sayin next time Justin messes up which he did again its a official .. Plus she said shoes do done she threw all the stuff what Justin bought her away like what is up with theat and now she went somewhere. The other night with Justin even though she said she’s actually not and ready to move on .. Omg it’s getting annoying now how she is reacting and how she is with him with situations ..

INFINITY LOVER February 4, 2013 at 9:52 pm

IM LIKE TOTALLY HAPPY!!! I WANTED JB ND SG 2 BE TOGETHER! BUT AGAIN ITS THERE LIFE!!! BUT YAAAAAAAAAAAAYY LOL LOVE THEMS OOO MUCH!!!!

Alice February 5, 2013 at 2:59 am

me tooo!

INFINITY LOVER February 4, 2013 at 9:53 pm

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @PEACHKISSBABEE NO CAPS

ivan February 4, 2013 at 11:20 pm

We are all assuming all those stores from Perez Hilton, TMZ, Hollywood lies are true. Some of those stories are contradictory so they can’t all be true. Furthermore either Selena is telling all to a source who then goes to TMZ or Hollywoodlife. Or God who reads minds and sees all is going to TMZ or the others since some things can only be known to Selena such as the phone calls [100?] Justin allegedly made to her. Don’t you think?

justsel February 5, 2013 at 5:23 am

Tmz reported about Justin doing drugs. It turned out to be true.The thing about 100 calls in a day that he does to Selena is came from HL “source”. It maybe true, it maybe not, i’m not concerned. What worries me is drugs and his lowlife rapper “friends” that drag him down to their level. Open your eyes.

بيليبر عربية February 5, 2013 at 8:26 am

Oh god! That cigerate was a one time thing! And if he was doing drugs it would have been obvious in his teeth,eyes,nails so on and so forth! Tmz also confirmed that Justin committed suicide several times and confirmed that he was the father of Maria’s baby and also confirmed that Selena was pregnant with Justin’s baby!

justsel February 5, 2013 at 2:56 pm

Lol, they never confirmed those things. TMZ is actually a much more truthworthy source than Justin’s reps. I think he is not smoking much pot , but dont be in denial, it wasnt the first time he smoked and not the last one.

Alice February 5, 2013 at 2:58 am

Im soooo confused!!

belieber2.0 February 5, 2013 at 3:15 am

h*** to the yeah they got bac together! :D glad they actually hav some freakin pics to prove it this time :D :D
#jelena

Miss London February 5, 2013 at 8:30 am

Never mind if they are back together BUT!!!! If I see Justin crying outside her house again she’s gonna get it from 33 million beliebers!

javi February 5, 2013 at 3:48 pm

@miss london i know some beliebers and they are not violent. if justin cry he better do it that will release whats he’s got inside is good to cry. also you canot say something like she’s going to get it from beliebers when you don’t speak for all of them that would be crazy. just an opinion.

belieber2.0 February 5, 2013 at 6:30 pm

@miss London
And by get it by all them beliebers you mean the fake ones right? Never said ahead to like selena but u don’t hav to hate on her either. Some of u just started hating on her as soon as she dated justin not cuz of the fame lies cuz all it shows it tht u were born in 1988 :D real beliebers don’t really give a c*** about who he dating. They just support him either way
#checkit

belieber2.0 February 6, 2013 at 12:00 am

*you had

Miss london February 6, 2013 at 8:50 am

ummmmm,your the fake beliebet! why? cux you only backsrike ppl who only have negative sides about her:) but when ppl in this website…. makeup stories bout him…u hush!! and @javi then i mean most of them! and its not about getting old or new its about what you bout the stiuation.

Miss London February 6, 2013 at 9:38 am

*typo errors*

بيليبر عربية February 6, 2013 at 9:40 am

Omg!!!! @misslondon am glad am nOt the only one who noticed it :) even in jbz she defends Selena only!

belieber2.0 February 7, 2013 at 12:54 am

@arabic chic
@miss london
sweet cheeks :) i can defend whoever i want isnt that why god gave me a mind and not you. and im the fake belieber?! puh-lease! tell me why u on here 24/7 if u luv jb as much as i do :) i come on both sites thank you very much arabic hun o_o i dont have negative sides about selena anyways. with them contacts of yours i doubt you noticed :D
and people dont want you off cuz u two hate selena- they want you off because youre hate is blocking the site :D
#checkit

Bieber fever February 7, 2013 at 12:55 am

@belieber2.0
you go gurl or guy o_o anyways i agree with u. we all hav a mind that we luv to show and only certain like to show their hate :D gtfo

Im a belieber for realz February 7, 2013 at 1:01 am

@belieber2.0
im on your side. yeah @Miss london @hate girl with weird name
you two DO need to gtfo off this site. and @belieber2.0 was defending selena becuz some of u ghetto chicks dont know hate until someone gives it back at you! so @Miss london too bad so sad. SUCK IT!
and i go to justin bieber zone all the time. and FACT: belieber2.0 person also defends justin. you two didnt realize because you both lack in reading :) and maybe you both should put a nice comment for once cuz it just shows you two b*tches just bully others :D

kiddrauhl February 7, 2013 at 1:05 am

i and will forever always regret coming to this site cuz all you do is fight fight fight instead of not giving a d**** about some strangers stupid opinion. and that goes to ALL of you in this conversation

بيليبر عربية February 7, 2013 at 8:25 am

Ummmm….wow!!!! Selena totally needed that. Hate back then when it Elias rumors tht she and justin were dating!!!! You guys don’t and never will realize what hate and opinion really is!!! So who’s the one with no mind now and excuse meh…how can I have no mind when I’m reading ,writing and UNDERSTANDING that u peeps can not understand what and opinion really is :) and @belieber for realz am here to find out more about the break up cuz thier’s no much info in jbz and cuz am too lazy to search gossip websites and btw…I really dislike her for something that u don’t see !!!! Justin wrote her almost an entire album and still shows that he cares for her and all what she gives back is am REALLY GOOD and I WOULD KISS ZAYN?! And at her UNICEF concerts he said cry me a river seals to her aka speaks about Justin! So at the end of her song she said in an insulting way “okay enough of that!!!” aka enough of Justin! I care for Justin and am
Not gonna just sit thier while she tries to give the blame for every thing and insulting him that way! You might not see it !!!! I don’t care of yoh do or NOT!!!! And btw I am really getting hate from some people here for stating a negative opinion some her call bitch and tell me to go to mental fasilities or how ever it’s spelled! Did I ever say such a thing bout Selena?!?!!!!!!!!! Actually on twitter a person called her a monkey for being her self… And only replye back cuz am against cyber bully!!! But I still dislike her and think that she goes after famous people all at the same time and no I don’t have bad reading skills!!!i can figure it out when she only jumps in my face when I voice a. Negative opinion bout Selena but not. When some here call Justin gay, douchebag and a drug addict!!! So how does that have anything to do with bad reading skill unless if you were only talking bout your self

Miss London February 7, 2013 at 8:36 am

Agreed with every single word the Arabic girl and btw its true that you r hating on her she never ever did call Selena a bitch or a slut unless I use to call her a fame whore!!!thats cuz I was pissed about her being so mean to Justin after a break up!!!! Let’s see
Sad serenade:
U said that I pushed you away( when Justin said she was pushing him away in nothing like us )
But baby u let me go( how is that when he is trying his best being a gentleman by making her feel special and trying his best to give the relation a second chance!)
Replaced me with your friends( what does it mean when on tour he still went out on dates with when he was at extreme level of being buissy!
And left me out in. The cold( don’t understand that part)
I heard your sad serenade( she heard nothing like us and Justin showing her she is still special)
But boy your story is getting old( aka she doesn’t care about the nice song)
Oh it’s a sad serenade
Let the memories fade( and Justin says thier nothing like us)

That’s all I know !

Lola chococola February 7, 2013 at 8:39 am

Umm I love selena but it is true that she is kinda being mean I this break up while Justin is still being nice and didn’t bash her or any thing like that!

Making a point February 7, 2013 at 8:41 am

Could you all stop the fight!!! If some has an opinion then let them share it but it shouldn’t be hate and most here are not hate!!!

بيليبر عربية February 7, 2013 at 9:30 am

The spellings and typing errors were not made on purpose.
مساكين

Jessica harold February 7, 2013 at 10:06 am

Aih! Not every one in the world is going to love your Selena!you should be so pleased that we are not calling her a bitch or slutena! If some of us thinks that she is using him for fame or think that that she is hurting Justin then let them voice their opinions!
Agreed with miss London and Arabic girl :)

belieber2.0 February 7, 2013 at 6:52 pm

@miss London
@arabic
I never called selena a slut or whore unlike some haters (hint hint) just goof this site when u can :D exit is to your right :D

بيليبر عربية February 7, 2013 at 6:54 pm

I can take action in this fight by myself thank you very much miss London :D

belieber2.0 February 8, 2013 at 3:26 am

*gtfo

بيليبر عربية February 8, 2013 at 7:43 pm

I’m a idiotic 24 year old with autism

belieber2.0 February 8, 2013 at 5:25 pm

Iam the stupid one here :( sorry miss London and Arabic chick :( can u plz forgive me for being so damn stupid?
I love u guys and admire u.

belieber2.0 February 8, 2013 at 7:38 pm

Oh, classic posers :D Arabic chic its ovbious u posted the comment ^.^ get a life when u can :P when god knock some senses into you you’ll realize :D
#screwhaters
And your lacking in spelling is starting to show u b*tch

Making a point so you two can stop this stupid fight February 8, 2013 at 7:40 pm

Uhh no offense Arabic person but thx for taking half my name (sarcastic) you all are stupid for fighting especially for posing. You all need god to give you some lives

Miss London February 8, 2013 at 7:42 pm

I’m just a bratty Barbie girl with mentality issues

belieber2.0 February 8, 2013 at 7:44 pm

I’m a dumb girl that’s 13 and pregnant

Making a oint so you two can stop this stupid fight February 8, 2013 at 7:45 pm

HA! I posed as all of you so suck it and stop the fight

بيليبر عربية February 11, 2013 at 11:20 am

@belieber2.0 and @making a point 1 and @making a oint !!!!!
I DID NOT POSE ANYONE!!!!!!!!am the one always getting possed and then u people say “am
So stupid and all @belieber2.0 Iam not a bitch!!! Just cuz I make points doesn’t mean u can go all saying am a bitch and that I should go to mental facilities!!! Gosh grow ur guts up !!! Iam have negative opinions but never had I ever called some one a bitch or slut or mofo so on and so fourth!!!! And that POSSER!!!!!! Stop what u r doing!!!!! Dont u dare pose me again!!!! Ugh !
Psh!!!! 2 year old brains!!

belieber2.0 February 12, 2013 at 1:55 am

if you always have a negative opinion i suggest you stop replying to my opinions :) end of discussion

belieber2.0 February 12, 2013 at 1:56 am

and i did “grow my guts up” because unlike you i know how to actually write spell and read and put the words I’M and not Iam :)
#seethepicture?

بيليبر عربية February 12, 2013 at 8:36 am

I know how to read sweetie :) unlike u when I repeat tons of times that the spelling mistakes and typing errors are not done on purpose :)
It’s iPhone spell checker.I don’t Always have negative opinions every thing depends. Oh and I see u did really grow ur guts up that why u called me a bitch for stating an opinion :) now I inderstand ur brain :)

belieber2.0 February 12, 2013 at 6:30 pm

I only called u tht for posing me Hun :D cuz only u would put Iam :) and I have an IPhone also and the auto correct doesn’t put Iam :D end of discussion last time we talking ^.^

بيليبر عربية February 14, 2013 at 8:29 am

Oh well looks like I have repeat every thing for u :) I DIDN’T POSE YOU! Is this clear enough? And the la person who poses me and Troyes to make me look like I possed u could have done that ON PURPOSE :) bye bye

ELS February 5, 2013 at 4:39 am

Cutest Couple are Back..
Jelena get back together Forever :) :* :D
#freakingout

sastika>BELIEBER< SELENATOR< LOVES jelena February 5, 2013 at 3:26 pm

yeah!!!!!!!! getting back together happy!!!!!!!!! forever #jelena rocks, if they are happy… bt if they are not happy together, they can be separated bt I really want them together Im a belieber ,selenator n I support #JELENA

ivan February 5, 2013 at 6:26 pm

Eonline claims they are only friends for now. Selena wants to take it slowly.
Also, although they were definitely together at the club and were friendly, they did not kiss or hold hands according to their source [if true].

Javi February 5, 2013 at 8:25 pm

I think the bible studies are working for her. Because anyone would go insane trying to deal with all of Justin’s crazy shit.

johanna February 5, 2013 at 8:37 pm

even if they got together they won’t last they will always break up they are NOT meant to be it’s OBVIOUS ;) and i don’t want Justin to be hurt again i wish they won’t get back together Justin deserves MUCH BETTER :) and “JELENATORS” u r so f*cking stupid to support a relationship u know that they won’t last LMFAO ;)

belieber2.0 February 5, 2013 at 11:59 pm

@johanna
lemme rephrase that slutanna :D -> you basically just called yourself an idiotic b*tch with no life, sense of humor, or personailty :D and jelenators? hun, you just created that when you commented so get on with ur self and u so called mental life :) you know they WILL last you just dont want to believe it :D the denying station is to your left and exit is to your right :D
#screw haters

Selenator February 5, 2013 at 11:52 pm

is she sitting on his lap? :o if she is that is so cute :D

~ JELENA ~ February 6, 2013 at 3:38 am

@belieber2.0 TRUE you are right !!!!
2nd of all @johanna dam…your so stupid lol you have
No life :D wishing you could get some bieber
When you know you can’t hahahha…. LOSER !!!!
3rd of all you act like you know everything that’s going on When you no
Your a LIE that’s why you come here cuz you have NOOO…!!!
LIFE ..!!! Your just JEALOUS !! Cuz you wish you were Selena …
You just don’t want to believe it lol … !!!
CALL ME WHEN WHEN YOU GET A LIFE !!! :D lot of LOVE <3
#peoeple who love to hate …!! (hint*) @johanna !! Lol

Sarah (selenator) February 6, 2013 at 12:05 pm

They’re back! Sel, please don’t do this…he hurt you so much times…don’t you think you both have to move on?

Kayleigh February 6, 2013 at 12:18 pm

I mean their cute together but they need to make up there minds! They need to pay some attention to there fans, when they started dating i felt forgotten:(