Home > Nicole > Selena Gomez Loves Sparkly Polish!

Selena Gomez Loves Sparkly Polish!

by mega on February 1, 2013

in Nicole

adefc__tumblr_mhiow66L9m1rq31q9o1_500

Selena Gomez’s favourite nail lacquer from her new OPI line is a “sparkly mess of colours”.

The young actress-and-singer is set to launch the nail varnish range called Nicole by OPI later this month.

In a behind-the-scenes video, Selena discussed the two shades she was rocking on her nails for the advertising campaign.

“Today I’m wearing Naturally, which is the pink shade, and Stars At Night, that’s kind of what I wanted to do with the line, mix and match all of the colours,” Selena explained. “They are fun and beautiful and you can have a lot of fun with sparkles. The Confetti Fun is one of my favourites because it is a mess of colours, it’s like its all of it in one. It’s pretty!”

The star also discussed her style in the clip, where she revealed how her look is generally dictated by her mood.

“My style is classic, simple and elegant,” Selena stated. “Whenever it gets into Spring/Summer I usually like to wear things that are more flowy. Flowy dresses and simple things a lot of soft natural colours and bright colours.[My clothes and nail varnish is chosen after] a conversation with my stylist where we discuss what the occasion is whether it is music or acting, as I kind of have a different persona for all of them. My style depends on this so it’s either really bright, sparkling and loud or bright colours. Then in the Fall my look is always more casual and simple so it kind of depends on the mood and what I’m going through.”

Selena is fast becoming a respected fashionista, following her deal with Adidas’s NEO label to front their teen collection of sportswear.

What favorite Color of Nicole do you like, guys? Leave your comment below!

397770_473637312691943_1681262466_n

justsel February 1, 2013 at 5:27 pm

Magic

mariaBELIEBER February 2, 2013 at 3:32 pm

I LOVE THE ”conffeti fun”IT’S SOO MUCH PERFECT…!and i think that selena is too pretty…with all this colours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justinbiebergirlllll February 3, 2013 at 11:11 pm

i think you look ugly in that picture. your a jerk who broke justin biebers heart and i will never like you ever again because of that!!!! -____-

flufferduffer February 4, 2013 at 8:36 pm

how dare u!

mike lopez February 7, 2013 at 4:22 pm

i told you before you stupid justin bieber girl.how can you deny that she looks amazing.maybe your the ugly jerk.if you hate selena like that why do you keep entering her fansite.looking amazing selena

Justinbiebergirlllll February 9, 2013 at 6:18 pm

I keep entering her fansite because she deserves to know how people really see her and i want to make sure that she knows what a jerk she is for breaking up with Justin! She is a jerk !

nicole by selena gomez, selena gomez advertising, nail polish does selena gomez wear?, what is selena gomez\s favorite nail polish color, what is selena gomez\s favorite nail colors 2013, selena gomezs favorite nail polish color, selena gomez wearing nail polish, selena gomez nail polish colors she wears, selena gomez nail polish color name, selena gomez my style is classic,