Home > Balcony, Fans, Friends, News, Spring Breakers > Selena Gomez & The Girls Waving To Fans From Their Balcony On Sunday (February 17) in Paris, France!

by mega on February 18, 2013

in Balcony, Fans, Friends, News, Spring Breakers

Selena+Gomez in Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Korine and Ashley Benson at the Bristol Hotel

Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Korine, and Ashley Benson waving and greeting to their fans from their balcony at Bristol hotel on Sunday afternoon (February 17) in Paris, France.

The gals perched high above balcony of the Bristol Hotel and made hearts with their hands and waved to adoring fans.

The 20-year-old actress is in town promoting Spring Breakers with Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Korine, and Ashley Benson.

Selena+Gomez in

Selena Gomez - Selena Gomez, Vanessa Hudgens, Rachel Korine and Ashley Benson at the Bristol Hotel

Selena Gomez - "Spring Breakers" Cast Waves to Fans

Love yall

Zarah February 18, 2013 at 3:08 pm

I love ur music

kailua February 18, 2013 at 6:21 pm

YEAH SHE’S NOT SWEET. SHE VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE. SUCH A DIVA

David , February 18, 2013 at 11:53 am

i just what to tell every one here and selena gomez her self please , the only reason why i am not going to watch the 1 hour tv special just by selena gomez alex vs alex, is not because i do,nt want to watch it at all , i will be very busy just for the whole summer i will be writing my novel or to write my own script i just what to teach my self how to write a script or to write a song by my self , i might not have no time to watch the kids choice,s awards as well , love david b conway

justsel February 18, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Good luck, can’t wait for your new hits and novels inspired by Selena Gomez )

Zarah February 18, 2013 at 12:22 pm

I love selena gomez and her music

KAPUA February 18, 2013 at 12:49 pm

SHES PRETTY AND ADORABLE. HER MOVIE ARE PRETTY GOOD. I LOVE HOW SHES SO ADORABLE AND SWEET.

Selena Gomez February 18, 2013 at 2:02 pm

Thanks For Coments
Love Yall

Zarah February 18, 2013 at 3:08 pm

I am a really big fan of u ! I really want to write a letter . My sisters think I am an idiot coz I like ur music but i am not an idiot am I ? I always come to this ebsite and I listen to ur music. I have never seen u in real life but my biggest dream is to meet u and get an autograph and a picture with you boy that will never happen. U r my idol. Also how to I write a letter to u? Plz come to my house

kailua February 18, 2013 at 6:31 pm

TAKE THAT BACK. SHE’S NOT PRETTY. SHE SEEMS VERY HIGH MAINTENANCE AND DIVA. ALWAYS WANTS ATTENTION. SUCH A LOSER Selena. Nessa boyfriend is such amazing actor. Nessa not so much. High class DIVA,

hadique February 18, 2013 at 2:21 pm

cant wait……… tnx very very beauty selena Fever

mike lopez February 18, 2013 at 2:31 pm

selena looks so happy for her fans love.that what makes her specisl.love youselena!!!!!!!!!!

Selena Gomez February 18, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I Open This Chat Just For My Selenators Fans Who Want My Phone Number And My FanMail :) Love Yall Love Yall Love Yall :) :) :)

Selena Gomez February 18, 2013 at 3:44 pm

Hadique mike lopez zarah thanks for coments love yall my fans my selenators

Andreina February 18, 2013 at 5:24 pm

Hey Selena I love you so much!!!!! Ahhhhh I can’t wait to hear your new album!!! I’m gonna listen To it all night long!!!! Oh I can’t wait to see your movies!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh I love you Selena!!!!!!!!!selenators!!!!!!

Rachel February 19, 2013 at 12:38 am

Selena is a very talented, sweet, caring, beauty queen!

KAPUA February 19, 2013 at 12:52 pm

SELENA IS NOT A BEAUTY QUEEN. SHES A TRAIN WRECK WAITING TO HAPPEN. SHES NOT SWEET OR CARING. IF SHE WAS. SHE WOULD LET US IN ON HER PRIVATE LIFE. AND TELL WHY HER AND JUSTIN BROKE UP. NOT TO MENTION OF THE LOOKS THAT SHE HAS. IT NOT A GOOD LOOK FOR HER.

Abby February 19, 2013 at 1:16 am

I love you selena so much! Even though I can’t see Spring Breakers I fully support you for taking a risky role in a movie

David , February 19, 2013 at 2:06 am

i just what to make walt disney company and selena gomez and the rest of the fan,s here just to feel like a leaving hell just for a little while longer just because i do,nt what them to know that , i am one of the kid,s of the special olympics kid,s , and yes i do love to grow plant,s in the out side garden as well , and yes i do love to cook food in college as well in the 1980,s , love david conway

David , February 19, 2013 at 5:20 am

this comment is not for selena gomez , so much here , i just what to talk about david henire just as justin russo he is the one is still a full wizards just as a head master selena gomez , love david conway

Selena Gomez February 19, 2013 at 9:23 am

David thank you abby thank you rachel thank you andreina thank you

Gracey Lynn February 19, 2013 at 11:47 pm

You are my favorite superstar!! I’m your biggest 8 year old fan from Mesa, AZ!! You are such an inspiration to me and my sisters, Hannah (12) and Ella (6). We listen to your music, watch your movies and of course.. Wizards!! Please come to Arizona soon! It would be my dream come true to meet you- I love that you stand up for your fans in concert and you always care about helping others. My favorite song is “Who says” and “A year without rain”- I hope you see my little message here. You are my hero-
Love Gracey Lynn

Gracey Lynn February 19, 2013 at 11:58 pm

Forgot to tell you I was in Hollywood with my family visiting Universal Studios the same exact time you were there. It’s such a bummer we didn’t know you were at Studio City Feb 12- is that close to Hollywood? I don’t know bc I am from Arizona.
Love you Selena Gomez!
Love, Gracey Lynn

Hannah forward February 20, 2013 at 12:09 am

Hey Selena Gomez!!! I am Graceys sister Hannah- i bet you have heard some of her comments. I just wanted to say how much of an inspiration you are to me. I am really sorry when other people are very mean to you and make rude comment acting like they know you.You have such an incredible voice and are an incredible actor!!!We love Wizards of Waverly Place and especially because it has you in it!!! We cant wait until you come to AZ- we will for sure buy front row tickets!!!!HOPEFULLY my mom will consider buying them even though she is single and unemployed-lol wish me luck!

love your biggest fan,