Home > Friends, Paparazzi, Pictures > Selena Gomez & Vanessa Hudgens Dinner At L’Avenue Restaurant in Paris, France (February 16)!

by mega on February 17, 2013

in Friends, Paparazzi, Pictures

Selena Gomez walks arm in arm with her Spring Breakers‘ co-star Vanessa Hudgens while grabbing dinner at L’Avenue restaurant on Saturday (February 16) in Paris, France.

Vanessa Hudgens  Selena Gomez Paris Dinner!

Vanessa Hudgens  Selena Gomez Paris Dinner!2

Selena, Ashley  and Vanessa arrive at the ‘L’Avenue’ restaurant in Paris, France.

Selena gomez February 17, 2013 at 3:04 pm

Hey We Are On The Paris

ILOVE SELENA GOMEZ February 17, 2013 at 5:32 pm

SELENA YOU ARE SO SWEET AND BEAUTIFUL GIRL! IGNORE THE HATERS! WE WILL SUPPORT YOU FOREVER!

kailua February 18, 2013 at 5:01 am

WOW, where’s Nessa, boyfriend. Why isn’t Austin with Nessa. SELENA IS PRETTY. MAYBE SHE SHOULDN’T LEAN ON HER FRIENDS AS OFTEN AS,HER MOM. I’M SURE HER FRIENDS ARE TIRED OF SELENA.. WHY WOULD SELENA HANG OUT WITH HER FRIENDS WHEN THEY HAVE BOYFRIENDS AND SELENA BEING THE THIRD WHEEL.. I WOULD THINK HER FRIENDS ARE TIRED OF HER ALWAYS LEANING ON THEM..

Selena Gomez February 18, 2013 at 9:58 am

I Love Selena Gomez Thank You I Hate Haters

Selena Gomez February 18, 2013 at 10:00 am

Love yall hey did i look perfect in my pictures on the paris?

KAPUA February 19, 2013 at 3:42 pm

NOT REALLY SELENA. YOU LOOK LIKE A TRAIN WRECK WAITING TO HAPPEN. WOW, SPRING BREAKERS DOESN’T LOOK ALL THAT INTERESTIN TO SEE OR GO TO WATCH. I PERSONALLY WOULDN’T WATCH. WOW, CAN’T BELIEVE SELENA WOULD SAY HORRIBLE THINGS ABOUT JUSTIN. AT LEAST SHE COULD SAY I DON’T WANT TO COMMENT ON MY PRIVATE LIFE. LEAVE IT AT THAT. OR HER REPS TELL THE ANNOYING MEDIA THAT SELENA HAS NOTHING TO SAY ABOUT HER PERSONAL LIFE.

KAPUA February 18, 2013 at 12:53 pm

NO, NOT REALLY. YOUR FRIENDS ARE PROBABLY THINKING WHY IS SHE ALWAYS THERE. SHE COULD AT LEAST NOT ALWAYS IN BE IN THERE PICTURES.