Home > Video > Video: Sweet Moment Of Jelena!

Video: Sweet Moment Of Jelena!

by mega on February 27, 2013

in Video

Ohh….. so sweet :)

So miss them and hope they will get back together :(

What do you think about it, guys? and do you hope Jelena get back together?

David Conway February 27, 2013 at 11:27 am

this comment is a nice comment just for selena gomez im not mad any more here , i just what to say to selena gomez , wowp tv studio instead i do love to sing a ,long with joans bothers and demi lovato and selena gomez , music on you tube every night before bed , love david conway

Selina Kim February 27, 2013 at 11:34 am

Pliz selena get back with Bieber pliz do it for yr lovely friend,he had learnt his lesson

AOKALANI February 27, 2013 at 3:15 pm

THERE GOING TO BE JUST FRIENDS.

David Conway February 28, 2013 at 10:59 am

i just what you to know here about walt disney production company they do,nt love me any more just because they block me just from there own web site of teen infonet they told me what did on this web site , im just working a ,lone now that,s why i was mad to much , love david b conway

David Conway February 28, 2013 at 12:01 pm

i just have to say this fast here if wowp tv studio had there own record lable of there own in the future selena gomez will be under there own record lable next time , love david b conway

justsel February 27, 2013 at 11:59 am

I dunno, its up to her to decide. If i was her, i’d never let guy like Justin get away and then live the rest of the life with regrets. They fight alot, but i think its normal. She needs to be patient and just wait, some day he will grow up, its inevitable.

AOKALANI February 27, 2013 at 3:16 pm

I MISS THEM TO SO MUCH. IM GUESSING MOST OF THERE FIGHTS WERE ABOUT HIM CHEATING ON HER, SINCE JUSTIN DID CHEAT ON HER ALOT OF TIMES.

Brianna Binkowski February 27, 2013 at 12:30 pm

Yes Selena please get back with Justin. I was watching this video and I was crying because you giuys were so happy together. If he cheated on you, that means he don’t care about you. He wrote three songs about you on his new Believe Accoustic Album. That proves he is still hurting from the breakup. If he didnt care about you then why would he write songs about you? He still loves you and cannot let you go. You made him happy he said. I would rethink about the whole and try to set him straight. I know deep down you still love him. I still support you Selena. You are very pretty.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 27, 2013 at 1:28 pm

ohhhhhh soooo sweeeeet!!!!!!!:$

AOKALANI February 27, 2013 at 3:19 pm

I KNOW RIGHT. BUT JUSTIN CHEATED ON SELENA ALOT OF TIMES. SHE EVEN SAYS THAT SHE CARES ABOUT HIM SO MUCH. SHE STILL LOVES HIM. BUT HE WAS CAUGHT CHEATING ON SELENA. AND HIS BEST FRIEND RYAN GOOD ALSO CHEATED ON HIS GIRLFRIEND., JUSTIN WAS A JERK FOR CHEATING ON SELENA.

RED ROSEY LIPS February 27, 2013 at 1:32 pm

i have full hope they will back together!!!!!!!!!

AOKALANI February 27, 2013 at 3:14 pm

I HIGHLY DOUBT. JUSTIN CHEATED ON SELENA NUMEROUS OF TIMES. SELENA EVEN SAYS THAT JUSTIN CHEATED ON HER. SHE DIDN’T SAY WITH YOU. BUT HE CHEATED ALOT OF TIMES. SO THERE GOING TO BE JUST FRIENDS. SELENA EVEN SAYS THAT JUSTIN EVEN HITS HER WHEN THEY WERE TOGETHER,

javi February 27, 2013 at 3:27 pm

@aokalani stop reading gossip magazines or websites. he never hit her.if he did she would have shown bruises.stop spreading rumors.also if he hit her there would be huge media coverage like when chriss beat up rihanna. so don’t throw more fuel to the fire.

AOKALANI February 27, 2013 at 3:58 pm

UM SELENA EVEN ADMITTED ON TWITTER THAT JUSTIN CHEATED ON HER. SHE EVEN SAYS ON TWITTER THAT JUSTIN DID HIT ME. SO ITS NOT RUMORS. DON’T THINK YOU THINK THEY WANTED TO KEEP IT QUIET. THATS WHY THEY CALL IT ON THE DL. JAVI. SELENA EVEN SAYS ON TWITTER JUSTIN CHEATED ON ME.

Selenator and Belieber February 28, 2013 at 1:22 am

@AOKALANI You must be following fake accounts of Selena, because on her official twitter page, Selena NEVER tweeted that. By the way, celebrities DO NOT have personal twitter pages.

AOKALANI February 28, 2013 at 3:39 pm

WTF. WHATEVER FLOATS YOUR BOAT. BELIEBER AND SELENATOR. BTW, SELENA EVEN ADMITTED TO HER FRIENDS ON TWITTER THAT HE CHEATED ON HER.

AOKALANI February 28, 2013 at 3:37 pm

I DON’T THINK THEY WILL. EVEN JUSTIN SAYS THAT JELENA IS OVER FOR GOOD. HE EVEN SAY IT ON TWITTER

DrinJus February 27, 2013 at 2:26 pm

I love Them!:D This video…..Soooo Wonderful!
#neversaynever #whosays #jelenaisstronger

halah February 27, 2013 at 3:59 pm

Yes Selena please get back with Justin bieber please
he love you so much
and
you selena love justin bieber
I love you back with justin bieber

AOKALANI February 27, 2013 at 4:02 pm

ME TO, I MISS THEM SO MUCH.

David Conway February 27, 2013 at 6:59 pm

the pefor the prime time emmy,s of this year will star in july doing the summer of 2013 , david conway

Selena lover February 27, 2013 at 8:36 pm

So Sweet…

David Conway February 27, 2013 at 9:55 pm

i am ask to add more new feature,s on this web site of selena gomez zone fansite now and 2 new idea is the web page for the episodes in wizards of waverly place and the tv special here is now going to be added here now and the home page of wizards of waverly place , and it,s still be selena gomez zone fansite as well , and i will add more later in the week , love david conway

ALICE February 28, 2013 at 12:16 am

I miss them!!!! I really loved this video!!!
#jelenaforever!

David Conway February 28, 2013 at 1:54 am

the only thing i can say about the web site of teen infonet .com web site just about there own fan,s bass there own fans bass im so sorry and to apologizes to the fan,s of teen infonet .com web site , i will not never will hurt them at all , im just only a head,a,cape kid i was only hurting walt disney production company , and not with the young disney fans, im so sorry selena gomez , i know that she just loves her younger disney fans a ,lot , our heart,s goes out wowp tv studio and to wizards of waverly place the tv series , love david conwaay

Annabel February 28, 2013 at 2:13 am

I love this it so cute they need to get back together I miss them so much

David Conway February 28, 2013 at 6:16 am

this comment is not about my problem any more , but i have to say here just about series finale episode in wizards of waverly place the tv series , and my thought,s about that , i just finish of watching the you tube , my reaction to wizards of waverly place , it was a interview on the original cast of kids in wizards tv show , and david henrie he said just about the disney channel promo there own moral,s and what do they mean to say that just when they screw up the dumb one by max not to win the wizards competition the series finale and the only thing that max got was only a sub shop , and just let alex russo to win the wizards competition episode just when she already won in the frist competition and by leting justin and max was so agree and mad at alex russo just to not save her friends as well , and the disney channel doesn,t do moral,s any more , l drect to walt disney production company im so sorry for this very long comment here tonight , love david b conway

David Conway February 28, 2013 at 6:29 am

and just with alex russo she is the one that cheated to win the wizards competition , she did it win at all in the wizards competition , and alex russo is the one that know,n that she broke up with mason just in the being of season 4 and now they have to show at the end just about alex and mason are now back together very smart part , love david conway

BIG FAN, HUGH! February 28, 2013 at 8:50 am

I miss them so much, watching that video brought tears to my eyes. Part of me hopes every day I will open this site and they are back together. I get the break up and I understand totaly that it is time for them to go their seperate ways. I just hope they can stay friends, I would really feel even more sad if they didn’t.

sya luv selg February 28, 2013 at 1:27 pm

1:44= Justin: She mine…( sweet);) i hope they back together….:)

ghinwa habli February 28, 2013 at 1:31 pm

selena whatever he did he deserve another chance he loves u and he treat u like a queen u should be thankfull that u have someone like him that love u that way plzzzzzzzzz back together i cant see u apart :( :(

lovernotafighter March 1, 2013 at 2:04 am

i legit cryed <3 they were soo cute :)

Mirela March 1, 2013 at 3:01 pm

Justin has a new girlfriend-ish. I don’t think they’ll get back together as it seems that Selena is showing much regret that she has ever gone out with Justin in my opinion. Selena is an idiot for what she’s done. Despite the cheating and reports, he did treat her well and they were together for 2 years. Why not break up with him in the first place in the beginning if he reportedly treated her like shit? Like… I don’t what to call it. Well, I guess it’s R.I.P. Jelena and most likely forever. She doesn’t return to her exes anymore like with Nick Jonas (only two times, same thing for Justin)

AOKALANI March 1, 2013 at 4:50 pm

PLS ELLA PAIGE IS YOUNGER THEN HE IS. BESIDES SHE EVEN SAY SHE DENIED THAT THEY ARE DATING. THERE JUST FRIENDS. WHY WOULD JUSTIN HAVE A YOUNGER GIRLFLRIEND. WHEN HE NEEDS SOMEONE HIS AGE OR A LITTLE BIT OLDER THEN HE IS.

Mirela March 1, 2013 at 10:31 pm

She’s 17. They’ve seen going out A LOT. He is allowed to have a younger girlfriend. Honestly, that’s a stupid question. And technically, she is kinda of his age… How do you know if he needs someone his age or older? Just because Selena is older than him and you want that to happen, doesn’t mean he needs one older…