Home > Boyfriend, News > Is Selena Gomez Really Jealous of Justin Bieber’s “All That Matters” Video?

Is Selena Gomez Really Jealous of Justin Bieber’s “All That Matters” Video?

by mega on December 7, 2013

in Boyfriend, News

'#allthatmattersmusicvideo' Cailin Russo kisses Justin Bieber in an Instagram photo from November 19, 2013.

‘#allthatmattersmusicvideo’ Cailin Russo kisses Justin Bieber in an Instagram photo from November 19, 2013.

Cailin Russo, the 19-year-old blond beauty who got hot and heavy who stars in Justin Bieber’s ”All That Matters” video, opened up on locking lips with the superstar and claiming Gomez dissed her in an Instagram post after she saw Russo’s steamy on-camera embrace with her former flame.

'I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh... #nomakeup #hatewhengirlssaythat xx' Selena Gomez posted a no makeup selfie last week.

Since the pop sensation’s video surfaced with the gorgeous model, Selena Gomez appeared to be unimpressed as she later posted a selfie on social media of her makeup-free face last week with the caption, “I thought he only liked the Latina category. Smh… #nomakeup #hatewhengirlssaythat.”

“It was clearly directed at him with me in the video, but like I said I was just doing my job,” Russo told Cosmopolitan magazine in a new interview of Gomez’s comment.

“Selena is a superstar, and I’m just a girl in a video. She’s his ex, and I’m sure they still have feelings for each other.”

While the young actress says she has a boyfriend, she dished to the mag about what it was like to lock lips with the teen heartthrob and admitted the two are still in close contact.

“In the beginning it was kind of weird because I had never kissed anyone on set that passionately or that famous,” she said of Bieber.

“I wasn’t a super fan of his before I did this and I just kept thinking to myself that people would kill to do this. Kissing him was nice — I got butterflies, and I do still to this day. After the shoot wrapped it felt so surreal, I even got a speeding ticket after the shoot because I was on such a high. I guess you could say I wouldn’t mind doing it again.”

As far as how she stays in touch with Justin Bieber, she said she has him stored in her phone “under an alias.”

“If my phone is out, and I’m with people, I don’t want anyone to see if he texts me or FaceTimes me, ya know?” Russo added.

What do you think about it, Guys? Do you think Selena Gomez is really jealous?

Checkout video below!

jelena Forever December 7, 2013 at 7:25 pm

No she’s not she misses Justin!

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 10:52 pm

Pls Selena is so goody goody. At least Justin is real and normal. Selena is not. If she was normal and down to earth. She wouldn’t be always dissing justin and not always talking about Taylor. At least Justin cusses when he has to. But yet he keeps it real.

KALANI December 9, 2013 at 5:22 pm

YEAH I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT SHE MISSES JUSTIN. I JUST HOPE THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. @JELENA FOREVER. I DID SO LOVE JUSTIN AND SELENA TOGETHER. UNTIL SELENA KEEPS DISSING JUSTIN.

jelena Forever December 7, 2013 at 7:26 pm

JUSTIN DONT HANG OUT WITH THAT UGLY MODEL EW SELENAS SO MUCH BETTER!!!!!

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 10:47 pm

That model is not ugly. She seems very sweet. Loves Justin. Besides he’s a good kisser. Justin is so adorable and such a hottie.

Selena Forever December 7, 2013 at 7:28 pm

OMFG why couldn’t that be Selena calin is ugly! Selena is so much better!

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 10:49 pm

Um I beg to differ. She’s not ugly. But she does talk about Taylor a lot. No one else does that. You don’t see Demi talking about Miley all the time. Who cares about Taylor. She can’t even sing. She’s a bitch.

anonymous December 7, 2013 at 7:32 pm

Omfg Selena didn’t break Justin’s heart he did he was cheating on her and he already has wow he says he loves her and he doesn’t wow what liar he is smh Selena knows how to act Not Justin

Brieana December 7, 2013 at 8:25 pm

JUSTIN BROKE SELENAS HEART? WOW I WAS SO WRONG ABOUT HER BEING JEALOUS THEN WASN’T I? SHOULD’VE BELIVED SELENA FROM THE START WHEN SHE BROKE UP WITH HIM. I’M NOT REALLY SURE WHAT TO DO NOW. I STILL BELIEVE THAT MY IDOL IS RIGHT FOR MAKING THE DECISION EVEN THOUGH WE ALL THINK THAT SHE STILL MISSES JUSTIN NOW I KNOW THAT JELENA IS TOXIC BECAUSE WHEN A COUPLE BREAKS UP THAT MUCH I DON’T THINK THAT THERE WILL EVER BE A CHANCE MY OPPINION IF JUSTIN WANTS SELENA BACK I THINK HE’LL HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT I STILL FEEL LIKE THERE’S HOPE BUT I DON’T THINK THEY’LL BE GOING FOR THE LONG HAUL SELENAS DECISION NOT MINE I LOVE JUSTIN THOUGH STILL.

Jelena Forever December 7, 2013 at 8:44 pm

Don’t Listen to them kalani I love Jelena so much!

Jelena Forever December 7, 2013 at 8:44 pm

I meant brieana

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 10:54 pm

I was so in love with jelena. Not anymore. After Selena disses Justin and that bitch of a friend Taylor. Yeah I can’t stand Selena anymore. Miss goody goody two shoes.

KALANI December 9, 2013 at 5:23 pm

I’M LIKE WAY OVER JELENA. SELENA CAN’T EVEN DANCE. LITTLE MISS GOODY TWO SHOES.

Brieana December 7, 2013 at 8:48 pm

JELENA FOREVER WHAT DO YOU MEAN? WHAT DON’T LISTEN TO THEM?

Jelena Forever December 7, 2013 at 9:07 pm

The haters

Brieana December 7, 2013 at 9:16 pm

@jelena forever I know I don’t listen to the haters of justin and selena I just think that sometimes they get on my nerves. Hey jelena forever? Can I ask u a question do you think justin will ever get out of the controversy he’s in? Because I was crying just now because I am afraid of loosening him. I mean selena is my idol too but I feel like……. I need justin…………. selena and justin mean everything to me. And if I don’t have justin I would be lost.

Jelena Forever December 7, 2013 at 10:16 pm

He’s not that’s just the rumors

durga prasad goud December 8, 2013 at 8:11 pm

selena is better than all she is pretty&good she is lovely girl.

Kalani December 8, 2013 at 11:11 pm

Selena is seriously annoying. So is Taylor. Who really cares about Taylor. She can’t sing. They should have put selena, Taylor as most annoying celebs. Then, Francia, Samantha, and of course Ed Sheeran and don’t forget Ryan secrast. He’s most annoying.

Selena Forever December 9, 2013 at 11:12 pm

She’s not Get a life!

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 1:57 am

SERIOUSLY SHE CUSSES. AND NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING. YET WHEN JUSTIN DOES SOMETHING. THE FREAKING UGLY MEDIA JUMPS DOWN HIS THROAT. ITS NOT LIKE JUSTIN IS GOING TO MESS UP. SURE HIS MOM DOESN’T LIKE WHEN HIS PANTS ARE DOWN. SHE DOESN’T MIND THE TATS. WHICH ARE PRETTY HOT.

Brieana December 9, 2013 at 1:07 am

@ kalani I respect your OPPINION about selena ur right justin is not annoying at all its the haters who are. Picking on justin and selena for nothing they both didn’t do anything wrong media lie about justin all the time to get PUBLISITY and put out fake stories so they can get attention even when the believe movie comes out there is no way justin or selena are gonna loose me. They are gonna show the fight with the papz in the movie even when they show that I will never leave justin they are also going to show the controversy he’s been through this year never leaving justin or selena.

Jelena Forever December 9, 2013 at 1:34 am

Why are you haters here Get off I’m upset!!!

Brieana December 9, 2013 at 2:02 am

@ jelena forever I’m not hating on selena because I love her a lot as much as I love justin sweetheart justin and selena are both my idol’s their both amazing artist I think their both talented I love them both so much.

Jelena Forever December 9, 2013 at 2:22 am

Not you @brieana

semi bieber December 9, 2013 at 2:52 pm

I hope jelena soon get back together

KALANI December 9, 2013 at 5:21 pm

YEAH I DID WANT THEM BACK TOGETHER. I SO LOVE THEM AS A COUPLE. YEAH NOT AFTER SELENA KEEPS DISSING JUSTIN. WHICH SHE’S NOT THAT PERFECT EITHER. MISS I THINK I’M BETTER THEN EVERYONE.

Selena Forever December 9, 2013 at 11:10 pm

UGH!!!!! IM SICK OF YOU HATING ON THIS SITE!!!!SHE has done nothing you she’s human and she has made mistakes !!! CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT! Like seriously why are you on here just to hate she was just crying about her fans and the haters she doesn’t deserve it you’re not perfect no one is! COME ON WHY ARE YOU HERE TO TALK ABOUT YOU LYING ABOUT SELENA AND TAYLOR CLEARLY THEY HAVENT DONE A THING TO YOU AND JELENA WILL BE BACK SOMEDAY. First of all she gives back to charity second of all she has 4 albums and 4 tours she has movies, 2 fragrances and A nail polish what do you expect her to do more THATS HER DESCION AND HER LIFE YOU HAVE NON CONTROL OVER HER! IF YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT SOMEONE THEN DONT SAY ANYTHING! STFU if you being mean about her! Like come on SHE HAS FREAKING DAMN FEELIINGS! Ugh the hate Is getting old!

Jelena Lover December 10, 2013 at 12:42 am

I’m crying I really really miss Jelena! They are so freaking adorable! They were together for 3 years I’m crying why did this happen! I love Selena and Justin and I saw both of them in concert they are the best idols! Ugh this so depressing why can’t they say goodbye or do smoothing together it’s been like 6 months I hope they see each other for Christmas because they are so adorable crying very very hard! :( :( I love you Justin and Selena! :( !

Brieana December 10, 2013 at 1:34 am

@ selena forever baby girl I miss u and love you so much. I totally agree with u on what you said about the haters they are so annoying!!! How are u we haven’t talked in a while? Is everything OK? I didn’t want to see selly cry but, she was crying about us a fan was telling her how unconditionally she loved her. I love my idol so much selena is my world now how dare these haters bring her down make her cry the haters make me sick to my stomach seeing how much sel gets picked on everryday it really hurts me I can’t stand it. More and more everyday the haters are at her but, luckily selena is strong and doesn’t let the haters get to her or let fame get in her head she’s amazing.