Home > Boyfriend, News, Video > Justin Bieber Said: “I love her (Selena Gomez) till this day.”

Justin Bieber Said: “I love her (Selena Gomez) till this day.”

by mega on December 19, 2013

in Boyfriend, News, Video

Justin Bieber said: "I love her (Selena Gomez) till this day."

Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are taking a little break from talking to each other, but it doesn’t mean they have cut off each other’s families. In fact, Selena is still in communication with Justin’s mom, Pattie Mallette!

“Selena isn’t talking to Justin but she is still in contact with his mom,” a source close to Selena told. While it’s sweet that Selena is keeping in contact with Justin’s family, they are actually hoping she is back in their lives in a bigger way!

“Justin’s mom loves Selena and really wants her and Justin to get back together because she thinks it would be the best thing for her son,” a source explained.

And when Justin stopped by Big Boy’s Neighborhood for Power 106 radio station on December 16, for promoting his new music on the Los Angeles hip-hip radio station, he confessed that he’s still in love with ex-girlfriend Selena and says she was his “All That Matters”.

Justin told Power 106′s Big Boy:

I wrote the best music once my heart was broken.

” “All That Matters” was written when I was in a great place in my relationship, and at that time, she was all that mattered in my life.”

“[The break up] affected us, especially when we are in front of so many people. It’s such a public thing. It’s just hard for the both of us. But you know, she’s a great woman. I love her till this day.”

“I think we’re going to be the greatest of friends. Right now we’re taking a little time and not talking.”

What do you think about it, Guys? Do you think Jelena will be back again or just friend?

Kalani December 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm

Oh my goodness Justin. He’s so smoking hot. I love justin. What girl doesn’t love justin. He’s adorable and sweet. I’m glad that she’s friends with his mom.

KalaniIsADumbass December 20, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Justin is gay. He loves the D.

Kalani December 21, 2013 at 12:07 am

STFU seriously no he’s not. GTFO you stupid. Btw your username is stupid.

Kalani December 21, 2013 at 12:08 am

Who are you calling a dumbass you freaking idiot.

Kalani December 28, 2013 at 5:45 pm

Wonder if her mom bad pattie are friends.

KalaniIsADumbass December 22, 2013 at 4:01 am

U inspired my name. Justin is very gay. That’s why he wants to look like Miley Cyrus & he wears girl jeans. They both have the same haircut.

Kalani December 22, 2013 at 6:37 am

Um no they don’t. Seriously you freaking idiot. Justin is not gay. He loves and adores girls. Why do you think he’s always around girls. If i was Justin. I would be around them and ask them questions like what do girls love about guys.

Kalani December 28, 2013 at 5:46 pm

I don’t know why people say Justin is gay. When he’s not. He adores girls. He’s smoking hot.

KalaniIsADumbass December 22, 2013 at 6:51 am

The reason why he’s around girls is because he wants to be one. Why do u think he wears girl jeans. Duh!

AULANI December 23, 2013 at 1:03 am

NO HE DOESN’T SERIOUSLY. H’E NOT GAY. HE DOES LOVE GIRLS. WHO DO YOU THINK SO MANY GIRLS ADORE HIM SO MUCH.

AULANI December 23, 2013 at 9:16 pm

I LOVE HIS VOICE. ITS PRETTY SEXY AND HOT. HE DOES HAVE THAT SWAG TO IT. BUT HE HARDLY USES SWAG ANYMORE. SINCE ITS PRETTY MUCH PLAYED OUT.

Kalani December 19, 2013 at 3:07 pm

He’s so hot. Very adorable and cutie.

Kalani December 19, 2013 at 3:09 pm

He’s so adorable. He always looks hot in anything he wears.

Kalani December 19, 2013 at 4:02 pm

How can anyone not love justin. He’s super amazing and such amazing person. He’s blessed to have such amazing family and friends that are very supportive.

Kalani December 28, 2013 at 5:47 pm

I do hope they stay friends forever. That Justin and Selena will talk to each other.

Kalani December 19, 2013 at 4:03 pm

Wonder why there not talking. I’m a huge fan of Justin.such amazing guy.

Kalani December 19, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Hope Justin is friends with her mom. That there friends. And there connected.

Kalani December 19, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Wonder how her parents feel about Justin. Since his mom adores and loves Selena so much.

Anonymous December 19, 2013 at 4:25 pm

In my opinion these two ex lovers shouldn’t go back together because you never know if the day of tomorrow they break up again for heavy reasons.

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 4:47 pm

I DO HOPE THEY STAY FRIENDS. I’M SO AWW THAT JUSTIN STILL LOVES SELENA. SO HOPEFULLY SELENA FEELS THE SAME WAY.

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 4:49 pm

CAN’T BELIEVE HIS BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON. ITS JUST AROUND THE CORNER. I LOVE JUSTIN.

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I’M SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN. HE’S SUCH AMAZING GUY. HE DOES HAVE AMAZING FANS THAT LOVES HIM SO MUCH. I DON’T KNOW WHY PEOPLE DON’T LIKE HIM. HE’S SUCH AMAZING GUY EVER.

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 4:52 pm

I CAN NEVER HATE JUSTIN. SELENA IS A DIFFERENT STORY. IF SHE DIDN’T DIS JUSTIN SO MUCH. THEN MAYBE IT WOULD BE A DIFFERENT STORY. I LOVE JUSTIN.

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 4:53 pm

JUSTIN IS SO AMAZING AND SUPER TALENTED. ANY GIRL IS LUCKY TO HAVE JUSTIN AS A THERE BOYFRIEND. HE’S SUPER HOT AND OF COURSE AMAZING ARTIST.

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 5:01 pm

I’M SO IN LOVE WITH JUSTIN. HE ALWAYS LOOK HOT IN RED ANY COLOR. I ALSO LOVE HIS VIDEO ALL THAT MATTERS. ITS VERY STEAMY AND HOT.

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 5:03 pm

I JUST LOVE JUSTIN. I FEEL SORRY FOR JUSTIN. SINCE HE ALWAYS GETS HATE. I DON’T KNOW WHY FOR. HE DOESN’T DESERVE HATE. HE’S HUMAN. I FEEL SORRY FOR MOST OF THE CELEBS., THEY ALWAYS GET SCRUTIZE FOR EVERYTHING HE DOES. ESPECIALLY JUSTIN. TAYLOR AND SELENA SHOULD GET HATE. THERE STUPID.

Jelena Lover December 19, 2013 at 9:20 pm

AWWWWWWWWWWW JELENA!!!!!!!!!! AW!

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 11:25 pm

I KNOW RIGHT. I LOVE JUSTIN. HE’S SUCH AMAZING GUY.

AULANI December 23, 2013 at 1:04 am

UM HELLO JUSTIN IS A SUCH AMAZING GUY. I LOVE JUSTIN.

Raymonde January 23, 2014 at 2:28 am

I am beautiful beuasce I represent a myriad of rich cultures, and I am able to see, feel, smell and almost touch the true essence of my heritage every time I see my reflection. this statement is so powerful and gorgeous. thanks rosie for posting this one!i can only imagine what reading this book will do for younger latinas, but i know that even those of us who participated in the book itself got something out of it too. i can’t wait to see the final product!

Kalani December 20, 2013 at 2:56 am

Oh my goodness Justin is such Amazing guy.

Kalani December 20, 2013 at 7:10 am

I was so in love with them. They were my favorite couple. I adore and love Selena so much. That’s change since she always seem to dissing Justin. He doesn’t deserve any hate.

Kalani December 20, 2013 at 7:11 am

I love Justin. Such amazing and super talented guy. Of course a ladies man. He can get any girl he wants.

Arina December 20, 2013 at 9:26 am

oww I hope the Jelena be back again because I really miss their. and Justin so happy with Selena :) )

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 1:55 am

I WAS SO IN LOVE WITH THEM. THEY WERE MY FAVORITE COUPLE. I JUST ADORE THEM SO MUCH. I SO WANTED THEM BACK TOGETHER. BUT AFTER SHE KEEPS DISSING HIM. THEN FORGET IT. I JUST HOPE THEY STAY FRIENDS.

AULANI December 20, 2013 at 5:33 pm

I DON’T HOPE THEY GET BACK TOGETHER. I DO HOPE THEY STAY FRIENDS. ALWAYS. SINCE WHEN THEY MET. THERE FRIENDS. I DO HOPE THEY ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 1:57 am

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT THEY WILL EVER GET BACK TOGETHER. I JUST HOPE THEY STAY FRIENDS. BUT ONE DAY DOWN THE ROAD. THEY END UP TOGETHER. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE JUSTIN IN LOVE AND HIM DEVOTING ALL HIS TIME TO HER. OR THE STALKRAZZI STAYS CLEAR FROM JUSTIN.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 2:22 am

CURIOUS TO KNOW IF HE TALKS TO HER MOM. OR SELENA TALKS TO HIS MOM ON A REGUALY BASIS. SINCE THE TWO ARE VERY CLOSE. THEY TALK I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEM HANGOUT TOGETHER.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 2:24 am

I JUST LOVE TALKING ABOUT JUSTIN. HE’S SO HUMBLE BUT YET GROUNDED.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 2:25 am

I COULD NEVER HATE JUSTIN AND ALWAYS BE A BELIEBER NO MATTER WHAT.

Kalani December 28, 2013 at 5:44 pm

He’s so adorable at his premiere of believe. He’s super hot in red. And he came with his boys to the premiere of his movie.

EveryoneCalmDown January 1, 2014 at 2:10 am

Everyone stfu. This is not Justin’s fan website it’s Selena’s. Justin Beiber used to be a nice guy, but now he is acting like a douchebag. Everyone thinks he is nice and sweet, but he called one of his teenage fans a beached whale and told her she should go on the biggest loser. If that does not prove he is mean now I don’t know what does. I admit he is not gay, he likes women a lot!I know he is in a tough spot, so I hope he gets out of the hole and becomes the awesome justin everyone fell in love with. I used to love Justin beiber, so I hope he goes back to his normal, nice self so that i can become a belieber again. Though I still think JELENA FOREVER

Selly January 11, 2014 at 3:56 pm

Justin really really love Selena and I just say both selena and justin that you should become boyfriend and girlfriend again. Selena justin really…………… Love you. So please give him an another chance