Home > happy new year 2014., Merry Christmas > Merry Christmas Selenators!

Merry Christmas Selenators!

by mega on December 25, 2013

in happy new year 2014., Merry Christmas

We want to wish all Selenators a merry christmas and happy new year 2014. :)

selena is my smile... December 25, 2013 at 12:28 pm

Merry Christmas selena!!!!!! We love you!!!!!! Have fun with your family today…. God bless….. #long break….. we will miss u….

AULANI December 25, 2013 at 6:39 pm

SHE LOOKS HORRIBLE. AND TROCEOUS.

AulaniSTFU December 26, 2013 at 6:17 pm

Shut up u dumb bitch!

AULANI December 26, 2013 at 8:53 pm

WOW. STFU. YOU MIGHT AS WELL KISS THE GROUND THAT SHE WALKS ON AND WORSHIP HER. SINCE EVERYONE ELSE DOES. WORSHIPS HER. I LOVE JUSTIN.THAT DOESN’T MEAN I’M GOING TO WORSHIP HIM. I LOVE HIS MUSIC.

AulaniSTFU December 27, 2013 at 7:06 pm

Why the fuck are u on her FANSITE? A site made by fans for fans of Selena Gomez not a site for retards like urself to go on to talk shit about her. U have to be a straight loser to do that. Clearly u are one. Also bieber fucking sucks & everybody is happy that he’s retiring.

Kalani December 27, 2013 at 10:07 pm

Seriously wow, blah blah in one ear and out the other. No one cares. Idgf. Who cares.

selena is my smile... December 25, 2013 at 6:57 pm

Leave selena alone!!!! Our idol looks beautiful!!!!!

selena is my smile... December 26, 2013 at 10:11 pm

@ kalani, You know what I’m getting sick of all your HATE comments on here always bashing selena and never justin oh I get it u don’t like the fact that haters bash justin but selenators do it because you bash selena and we hate it the only reason why you bash our idol is because she broke up with justin so she was hurt and then she dissed him and you happen NOT to like it… the only reason why u left the fan base of selena’s is because she started dating justin and because she fell in love with him and you were jealous they both were so happy….. but the reason why our idol broke up with justin is because he wasn’t the same person she fell for he changed grew up and made mistakes like all humans do these days…. so I suggest you stop your ugly and mean comments on here and go somewhere else because we don’t want to hear them….. plus I thought you were a Selenator.

Kalani December 27, 2013 at 2:02 am

Blah blah. Tell someone who cares idgf.

selena is my smile... December 27, 2013 at 3:06 am

@ kalani please don’t curse at me like that…. ok…. don’t be mean….

Kalani December 27, 2013 at 6:51 am

Blah blah

KalaniIsADumbass December 27, 2013 at 7:10 pm

Kalani u dirty cunt. Bieber is gay.

Kalani December 27, 2013 at 10:09 pm

He’s not gay. GTFO. He loves being around girls. FYI, you might as well kiss the floor that she walks on. Since clearly you guys are obsessed with her.

KalaniIsADumbass December 27, 2013 at 11:00 pm

Blah blah blah stick a dick ur mouth slut. Go do what u do best.

AULANI December 27, 2013 at 11:58 pm

WOW. CLEARLY YOU PEOPLE ARE OBESSED WITH HER.

AULANI December 27, 2013 at 11:59 pm

STFU SERIOUSLY YOU FREAKING IDIOT.

Kalani December 27, 2013 at 10:05 pm

Stfu seriously no he’s not.

KalaniIsADumbass December 27, 2013 at 10:59 pm

This a Selena Gomez FANSITE. How many times am I gonna tell ur dumbass. Did u get dropped on the head that u can’t understand that? It’s ridiculous how fucking dumb u are. Dumb bitch. Yes bieber is gay he wears girl jeans & has the same haircut as Miley Cyrus.

AULANI December 28, 2013 at 12:01 am

JUSTIN IS NOT GAY. SERIOUSLY. CLEARLY YOU PEOPLE ARE WAY OBESSED WITH HER. WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO SAY THAT I LIKE HER. IDTS. THAT’S NEVER GOING HAPPEN. WOW IF SHE DOES HAVE LUPUS. WELL. I FEEL SORRY FOR HER. SERIOUSLY. SHE’S THAT DUMB.

KalaniIsADumbass December 27, 2013 at 11:05 pm

Just accept that U’re a retard. As long as u’re here I’m not going anywhere. U talk shit about her I’m doing the same shit to u.

Kalani December 28, 2013 at 4:06 am

What are obsessed with her. Clearly you are.

AulaniSTFU December 28, 2013 at 2:08 am

Aulani u’re retarded as shit. U know why? Because u go on a site of an a celebrity that u don’t like. U & Kalani are dumbasses. Are guys that pathetic that u go on here to talk trash her? I don’t go on faggot bieber fansite to shit on him. He fucking sucks accept it. Everybody is happy that he’s retiring. Are u really calling her dumb for getting lupus? Are u fucking serious!?! It’s a fucking disease u dumbass! Unbelievable.

Kalani December 28, 2013 at 4:05 am

Are you that stupid. Read between the lines you stupid. Did I say she was dumb. No, I said she was dumb for announcing it. Your that stupid and a freaking idiot. Next time you should really read between the lines. Clearly your obsessed with Selena.

KalaniIsADumbass December 28, 2013 at 4:39 am

Man are u fucking stupid! She NEVER announced that she had lupus u stupid bitch. Even if she did who gives a shit. She can use her fame to help people with lupus. Stupid ass. I wasn’t even talking to u dumbass.

Also, Obsessed? If I’m obsessed than what are u? U hate her so much that u go on her fan site to talk trash. That’s an obsession. Stop trying to switch the situation around about me going on here. I think its funny avoid answering certian questions that I ask.

Kalani December 28, 2013 at 6:54 am

I didn’t avoid any questions. No one really cares if
She has lupus. What’s your point. Clearly people are way obsessed with her. It’s not like I’m the only one that doesn’t like her. I don’t know why people even care if haters don’t like a lot of the celebs.

KalaniIsADumbass December 28, 2013 at 8:01 pm

U’re the hater (with no life) who goes on a site to trash talk about a celebrity like a fucking loser. Yes u do avoid my questions. Especially when I ask ur dumbass why ur on here if u hate her. U’re sad.