Home > Paparazzi, Pictures > Selena Gomez Heading To A Friend’s House in Los Angeles (December 19)

Selena Gomez Heading To A Friend’s House in Los Angeles (December 19)

by mega on December 20, 2013

in Paparazzi, Pictures

Selena Gomez look so cute altough without makeup while heading to a friend’s house on a rainy Thursday afternoon (December 19) in Los Angeles.

FYI: Selena is carrying a Dolce&Gabbana handbag.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 2:11 am

SELENA LOOKS VERY PRETTY WITHOUT MAKEUP. SHE LOOKS WAY NORMAL WITHOUT MAKEUP. SHE’S VERY ELEGANT. WITHOUT IT. SHE FINALLY LOOKS HERSELF. I ALSO ADORE HER WAX FIGURE VERY PRETTY.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 2:14 am

WONDER WHO’S HOUSE SHE’S GOING TO. I HAVE TO ADMIT SHE DOES LOOK PRETTY WITHOUT MAKEUP. SHE HAS THAT NATURAL LOOK. AND HER HAIR DOWN. ITS PRETTY. I LIKE WHEN SHE HAS THAT NATURAL LOOK. SHE LOOKS HIDEOUS WITH ALL THAT MAKEUP. AT LEAST WHEN DOES RED CARPET EVENTS SHE HAS THAT NATURAL BUT SUBTLE LOOK.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 2:15 am

SHE’S CUTE WHEN SHE DOESN’T LOOK ALL PUT TOGETHER. BUT HAS THAT NATURAL LOOK AND ITS ADORABLE, WITH ALL THAT MAKEUP SHE JUST LOOKS HIDEOUS.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 8:01 pm

I LOVE THE LOOK THAT SELENA HAS. NATURAL BUT STILL ELEGANT. SHE ALWAYS LOOK SO PRETTY WHEN SHE HAS THAT NATURAL LOOK.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 8:04 pm

I LIKE WHEN CELEBS HAVE THAT NATURAL LOOK. THEY LOOK MORE THEMSELVES AND VERY PRETTY. SOME OF THE THEM LOOK HIDEOUS WHEN THEY HAVE SO MUCH MAKEUP ON., AND OTHERS LOOK GLAMED UP AND POISE WHEN THEY HAVE LOOK BUT ITS ELEGANT AND VERY PRETTY.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 8:05 pm

SELENA SHOULD DO THAT MORE OFTEN THAT NATURAL LOOK. SHE’S PRETTY. WHEN SHE’S NATURAL., SHE LOOKS HIDEDOUS WHEN SHE HAS ALL THAT MAKUP ON.

AULANI December 21, 2013 at 8:06 pm

I’VE SEEN HER FRIENDS WITHOUT LOOK. THEY JUST LOOK HORRENDOUS. BUT I DO LOVE FRANCIA WHEN SHE HAS THAT NATURAL LOOK. HER AND SELENA LOOK FLAWLESS WHEN THEY HAVE NATURAL LOOK .

alee December 22, 2013 at 2:20 am

Selena u looks very cute even without makeup.God give u natural beauty.you looks very pretty ……..

AULANI December 22, 2013 at 4:57 pm

SHE ALWAYS LOOK MORE NORMAL WHEN SHE HAS NO MAKEUP ON AND IS FLAWLESS. A LOT OF CELEBS LOOK FLAWLESS WITHOUT MAKEUP. AND OTHERS JUST LOOK YUCK,

AULANI December 22, 2013 at 4:57 pm

HER LITTLE SISTER GRACIE IS SO PRECIOUS AND VERY ADORABLE. SHE LOOK JUST LIKE HER MOM. SO PRETTY.

ELISE. I LOVE SELENA December 29, 2013 at 6:20 pm

i think she is very pretty with and with out makeup. But she looks normal with out it;)

I LOVE SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!