Home > Kiss FM Jingle Ball, Performs, Pictures, Video > Selena Gomez Performing At 106.1 Kiss FM’s Jingle Ball in Dallas, TX (December 2)

by mega on December 5, 2013

in Kiss FM Jingle Ball, Performs, Pictures, Video

Selena Gomez wearing a short wig while performing at the 106.1 KISS FM Jingle Ball 2013 held at the American Airlines Center on Monday (December 2) in Dallas, Texas.

Selena is scheduled to perform again at 102.7 KIIS FM Jingle Ball 2013 on Friday (December 6) at Staples Center. We can’t wait!

December 2: Selena performing ‘Come and Get It’ at 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball

December 2: 18 minute video of Selena performing at 106.1 Kiss FM’s Jingle Ball

Selena Gomez Slow Down Kiss Fm Jingle Ball Dec 2

Selena Forever December 7, 2013 at 2:47 am

She is so beautiful Like beyond!!!!! I love her!!!!!!

Selena Forever December 7, 2013 at 2:49 am

Clearly Selena is So damn sexy!!! Um @kalani you aren’t talented you’re not famous you’re not all that No one is btw We will diss Your idol on here cuz you diss ours on which it’s not okay because this not a hater site. Anyways Selena is flawless!

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 5:20 am

You must be a huge fan of hers. Otherwise you wouldn’t say random things. Seriously.

Selena Forever December 7, 2013 at 2:50 am

Love the outfit!!!!!!!

Selena Forever December 7, 2013 at 2:53 am

UGH WHY DO YOU RETARTED HATERS COME ON HER YOU AND YOUR B.S!!! Laughing cuz you all are dumb!

Selena Forever December 7, 2013 at 2:55 am

Ooh Selena sexy ahh! I’m not lesbian haters (besides you’re twice as stupid)!!

Brieana December 7, 2013 at 6:17 am

Kalani, sweetheart I love u and all the beliebers but it really bugs me when I see that you’ve been posting Mean things about selena I mean I know you think that selena disses justin in interview and such but, can you just give her a little break belieber sister? Can u just try and cut down on the negitivity comments you type on here about her? I would really appreciate it. I understand that you absolutely hate the fact selena is sometimes a little awkward when it comes to justin but please can u give her just a little slack and just stop with some of the negative things u say? Please? I really hope u understand where I’m coming from beautiful. Seriously not a gimick I love u and the beliebers but it just tears me apart when you do that to her I love justin and selena both and as a fan belieber and selenator it’s my job to protect them I do it because I love justin and selena no hate against anyone in my belieber family just trying to prove my point to you Kalani. I love u really.

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 8:04 am

Seriously give me a break. If Selena wasn’t so high maintance. Like she claims she’s not. She wouldn’t have dis Justin. At least Demi or Miley haven’t dis there exes. There friends with there exes. How is it justin Gets talked about all the time. And miss goody goody gets praise for being a good role model. Yet the media seems to slam Justin all the time.

Brieana December 7, 2013 at 11:34 am

Kalani sweetheart I don’t know she’s hurt by the breakup? Your right justin is a good role model but he’s doing a lot of bad things lately because he’s human and makes mistakes and many people are looking down on him. Don’t tell me selena isn’t a good role model and thinks she goody two shoes because my idol doesn’t she works to help UNICEF she raises a lot for the kids that need it by us selenators coming to the concerts to see her and selena is not high maintenance she’s beautiful and unique also very talented.

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 3:43 pm

Seriously, Justin gives back and cares about his fans. Besides justin is the only artist that has 5 number one hits. And when he flies he flies in style. At least Justin has never ever dis his exes. Not once. Yet Selena seems to always dis him. Besides i highly doubt him And Taylor are friends. Whoever says him and Taylor are friends. They must be on something if they believe that they are.

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 3:13 pm

Oh my goodness. If Selena didn’t always talk about Taylor. Yeah I would like her more. You don’t see other celebs talking about Taylor. Or there best friends. Miss goody two Shoes. At least justin pushes the limits and see what he can do. Yeah miss goody goody two shoes.

Brieana December 7, 2013 at 3:42 pm

I sometimes don’t get why selena talks about Taylor so much it makes me wonder. Justin does push limit to see what he can do. I agree on that can I ask u something we’re u a selenator? Why did you stop supporting selena Kalani? Why don’t u like her anymore? Did selena do something wrong to make u feel this way about her kalani? One more question sweetheart do you ever think that justin will be able to get out of this controversy that he is in yes or no? @ kalani. I’m starting to worry about justin.

Kalani December 7, 2013 at 3:48 pm

Maybe if she didn’t dis justin so much. And always talk about Taylor. You don’t see other celebs talking about there besties all the time in interviews. Families I can understand. Like Austin you don’t see him talking about his best friend all the time. Or Ariana.

Brieana December 7, 2013 at 4:09 pm

u didn’t answer the question I asked you Kalani.

KALANI December 8, 2013 at 12:37 am

UM I SAY YES. ITS NOT LIKE JUSTIN IS DOING ANY DRUGS OR ANYTHING. BESIDES ITS NOT HIS FAULT PEOPLE SCREW UP OR THEY SEEM TO ALWAYS BRING HIS NAME IN IT.

Brieana December 8, 2013 at 1:02 am

@ kalani I love u beautiful, ur right I believe justin will be able to get out of the controversy. I was just worried about him because he was going through a hard time and I was crying today because of that. Justin may screw up but,I will always forgive him for his mistakes those media articles are LIES they make up everything accusing justin of everything he does wrong. Justin is 19 for crying out loud he’s human. And selena I love her so much I love justin too and it seems that the media always gets to him because they want to see him fall down and me as a belieber is not going to let that happen I get sick of all the hate that goes around with justin and selena that’s why I cry a lot because I want it to stop but I can’t stop it because everyone is going to have something to say about u no matter what u do I try to ignore the hate but sometimes I just can’t because I want justin to be okay and I want people to just back off you know what I mean? I just want selena and justin to be fine.