Home > Kiis FM Jingle Ball, News, Performs, Pictures, Video > Selena Gomez Performing At 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball in Seattle (December 8)

Selena Gomez Performing At 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball in Seattle (December 8)

by mega on December 10, 2013

in Kiis FM Jingle Ball, News, Performs, Pictures, Video

Selena Gomez takes the stage in a gothic chic outfit at the 2013 106.1 KISS FM Jingle Ball held at Comcast Arena at Everett on Sunday night (December 8) in Seattle, Wash.

She wore the same on stage ensemble earlier in the weekend at 102.7 KIIS-FM’s Jingle Ball 2013. For this performance, Selena did not wear her short wig, but rather showed off her long wavy hair!

December 8: Selena performing “Come & Get It” at 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball in Seattle

December 8: Selena performing “Love You Like A Love Song” at 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball in Seattle

December 8: Selena performing “Undercover” at 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball in Seattle

December 8: Selena performing “Slow Down” at 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball in Seattle

December 8: Selena performing a special version of “Naturally” at 106.1 KISS FM’s Jingle Ball in Seattle

... December 10, 2013 at 6:10 pm

This slutty bitch needs to quit music. Lip Synching does not make you a talented music artists. You can’t sing worth a SHIT! The only reason why this bitch has “fans” is because of Justin Bieber in the first place. This bitch needs to go her 15 mins of fame is up. Slut.

KalaniIsAFool December 10, 2013 at 7:58 pm

Kill urself bitch.

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 9:32 pm

STFU UFA

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 12:25 am

YOU PEOPLE ACT LIKE NO HATERS CAN COME ON HERE. EXCEPT PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS PRAISE HER. PLS PUT A SOCK IN IT. BLAH BLAH WHO CARES ABOUT HER. SHE’S NOT THE ONLY CELEB IN THE WORLD

anonymous December 10, 2013 at 7:59 pm

Get off of here. If you hate her no hate allowed! Seriously. Stop it!

... December 10, 2013 at 10:20 pm

Lmao i am allowed to have an opinion it’s a free country and freedom of speech. Don’t like it? then go cry to someone that cares. This is also a free public website that anyone can come onto. You do not own it period.

2. to tell someone to kill themselves really shows your maturity. I am just laughing my ass off here just how stupid and childish you sound.

3rdly, yes the bitch is a slut that used and abused Justin Bieber! nuf said

Kalani December 10, 2013 at 10:38 pm

I agree. She’s stupid and a bitch.

Selena Lover December 10, 2013 at 10:58 pm

@…She Didn’t hurt him that’s fake idiot You Ugly retarted seriously you have no life no one cares about you on here!

... December 10, 2013 at 11:50 pm

ROFL smdh go on little child keep on thinking that! there is a video of Selena slapping Justin. There has been many evidence that fake ass bitch is a user and a abuser. Still though it’s my opinion. Now run along you little 10 year old child.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 12:01 am

Wow you people are seriously delusional and demented if you think selena is miss perfect.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 11, 2013 at 12:02 am

Really ugly fat pig I’m not ten I’m older than that I hope you realize you’re dumb and you Die! Sorry retarted idiot I hate your guts you’re delusional

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 1:37 am

WHAT DO YOU GUYS WORSHIP THE GROUND THAT SELENA WALKS ON. SERIOUSLY. WOW PEOPLE ARE SERIOUSLY DELUSIONAL. WOW DIDN’T KNOW SHE HAS FANS THAT ARE STUPID. I DID LIKE HER. YEAH NOT AFTER SHE KEEPS DISSING JUSTIN.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 11, 2013 at 12:06 am

Shut up Stupid face I suggest you go burn yourself

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 6:42 pm

SERIOUSLY. I AGRREE. SHES A SLUT. I DON’T THINK SHE’S A FAMEWHORE. BUT SHE’S A BITCH. WHO THINKS SHE’S ALL THAT. LITTLE MISS KNOW IT ALL. SHE CAN’T EVEN DANCE. JUSTIN IS AMAZING GUY WHO LOVES HIS FANS AND WILL ADMIT HE MAKES MISTAKES AND THAT HE’S LEARNING FROM THEM. BUT HE’S WANTS A YOUNG MOGUL. WHERES SELENA SHE’S A BITCH.,

KalaniIsAFool December 10, 2013 at 7:57 pm

Shut u stupid bitch. If u’re not a fan of her the the fuck are u even on here? Are u that much of a loser to come on here to bash her? This site was made for fans of Selena Gomez. So STFU & get the fuck outta here. Also Justin Bieber fucking sucks balls. Nobody likes his wack ass. His music sucks, he can’t sing or dance & is a straight up wannabe.

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 9:25 pm

SERIOUSLY. NO HE DOESN’T. HES SUPER AMAZING. BTW THERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER. I DON’T CARE. HE’S AMAZING. HE DOESN’T DESERVE HATE. BUT SELENA DOES. AT LEAST JUSTIN ADMITS HE MAKES MISTAKES AND THAT HE’S GROWING FROM THEM. AS SELENA HASN’T ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT IS TAYLOR. DO YOU SEE OTHER CELEBS TALK ABOUT TAYLOR. NO. SHE’S A BITCH.

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 9:29 pm

OH AND YOU THINK MISS PERFECT IS ALL THAT. I HIGHLY DOUBT. AT LEAST JUSTIN ADMITS TO HIS MISTAKES AND HE’S LEARNING FROM THEM. BTW YOU STFU. ITS NOT LIKE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO SAY OH MY GOODNESS SELENA SO AMAZING SHE’S A POP PRINCESS. THAT SHE THINKS SO HIGHLY OF HER SELF. WHO FREAKING TALKS ABOUT TAYLOR 24/7. NO ONE CARES

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 2:29 am

WHY THE FUCK ARE U ON HERE??? This is a FANSITE! A site for fans of Selena u dumb bitch. U come on here bashing Selena. U waste of human flesh. U’re such a loser that u can’t admit to it. Only a loser goes on a fansite bash them. Bieber fucking sucks. He’s a biter, stealing other artist’s style. Fuck him & u too cunt.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 5:37 am

Wow, you people are stupid to think she’s so perfect. Yet she’s not.

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 6:43 pm

PEOPLE WHO THINKS SHE’S MISS PERFECT. WELL SHE’S A BITCH, LITTLE MISS I DON’T MAKE MISTAKES AND THINKS I’M ALL THAT.

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 2:39 am

Shut up bieber is a little faggot with his gay ass Miley Cyrus haircut. Fake ass wannabe thug.

Brieana December 10, 2013 at 7:58 pm

@ KALANI I KNOW YOUR A BELIEBER AND YOU DON’T LIKE SELENA ANYMORE BUT QUIT HATING ON HER SHE DID NOTHING WRONG TO YOU WHY DO YOU HAVE TO BE SO CRUEL TO SELENA WE DON’T CARE WHAT U HATERS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT SELENA I’M VERY UPSET WITH U BECAUSE ALL YOU DO IS HATE ON SOMEONE YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW YOU JUDGE SELENA FOR NOTHING FYI SELENA IS SO TALENTED A VERY GOOD SINGER AND ACTRESS IN MY OPPINION STOP MESSING WITH HER. I DON’T THINK JUSTIN WILL LIKE IT EITHER LEAVE SELENA ALONE PLEASE. I DON’T THINK I WANNA BE YOUR SISTER ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU ARE MEAN TO SELENA AND I DON’T LIKE IT. STILL A BELIEBER THOUGH BUT I’M IGNORING YOU SELENA DOESN’T DESERVE HATE TRY BEING NICE LIKE YOU ARE WITH JUSTIN AND MAYBE ILL CHANGE MY MIND YOUR DECISION.

anonymous December 10, 2013 at 8:00 pm

I agree with you Brianna.!:)

AULANI December 14, 2013 at 2:04 am

LET ME ASK YOU THIS. WHY DOES SELENA THINKS SHE’S BETTER THEN EVERYONE. YET OTHER CELEBS CAN’T STAND THE PAPS. BUT LOVES WHAT THEY DO. YET THEY SEEM SO HUMBLE AND GROUNDED. NEVER ONCE TALKS ABOUT THERE BEST FRIENDS. IF THEY GET ASKED THATS FINE. BUT THEY MOSTLY TALK ABOUT THERE FAMILIES OR PROMOTING THE MOVIE OR MUSIC THAT THERE DOING. AND NOT TALKING THAT BITCH TAYLOR LIKE SELENA ALWAYS DOES. HER MAIN TOPIC IS TAYLOR. PLS SHE MIGHT AS WELL KISS TAYLOR

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 9:27 pm

I’M NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN’T LIKE HER. THERE ARE SO MANY OTHER PEOPLE THAT DOESN’T LIKE HER. LITTLE MISS PRISSY. WHO THINKS SHE’S AL THAT. THAT SHE CAN DO NO WRONG. PLS SHES A BITCH.,

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 9:32 pm

YET HOW IS IT SHE SEEMS TO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT TAYLOR., YET YOU SEE OTHER CELEBS TALK GIVING BACK AND HOW MUCH THEY MISS THERE FAMILIES AND IS DEFINITELY GOING HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS. WHEN MISS PRISSY TALKS ABOUT TAYLOR ALL THE TIME. ITS ANNOYING. SHE THINKS SHES BETTER THEN EVERYONE. UM SHE KINDA DOES. SHE’S SO NOT GROUNDED. AT LEAST DEMI IS HUMBLE AND SUPER SWEET.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 6:26 am

Wow, she’s truly is stupid. How is it other celebs stay so normal. But they stay so grounded. Yet they talk about there families. Where’s Selena always talk about Taylor. Boo yoo. Who freaking cares.

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 12:05 am

@BRIEANA.. YET AL YOU DO IS GO AND ON AND ON ABOUT HER. THAT’S SHES SO PERFECT AND SHE’S GOOD ROLE MODEL. NEVER MAKES MISTAKES. BLAH BLAH WHO FREAKING CARES. YOU DON’T SEE OTHER CELEBS TALKING ABOUT HER DO YOU. NO. THEY TALK ABOUT THERE FAMILIES AND HOW MUCH THEY MISS THEM. NO ONE CARES ABOUT SELENA. BTW TAYLOR CAN’T DANCE. JUSTIN DESERVES EVERY AWARD JUST AS MUCH AS SHE DOES.

Brieana December 10, 2013 at 8:01 pm

@ kalani one more thing to add selena is not anything that u claim her to be she’s perfect the way she is.

KALANI December 10, 2013 at 9:23 pm

SERIOUSLY. OH SHE DOES. LITTLE MISS IM TO GOOD FOR ANYONE. THAT SHES MISS GOODY GOODY TWO SHOES.

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 2:36 am

Get the fuck out of here u fucking retard!!! Also don’t cuss at me in a different language, have some balls & saying it in english. U can talk shit about Selena bit U’re too much of a bitch to cuss at me in english. U pussy ass nigga.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 5:16 am

Wow, seriously you that stupid. It’s Latin

Brieana December 10, 2013 at 9:43 pm

@ kalani you need to chill our selena is absolutely amazing if u don’t like her why are u on here?

Selena Lover December 10, 2013 at 10:02 pm

Ikr right why is she here to hate and @… Wtf is his or her problem seems like you haters have no life stfu all you haters can’t you see we’ve had enough and you talking about Your b.s I mean who in the heck are you Someone who’s being rude I thought so She has done nothing to you!

Kalani December 10, 2013 at 10:12 pm

Wow, can’t believe you people actually thinks she’s perfect. Yeah she’s totally not. I don’t know why people thinks she’s a pop princess. I can understand if she was iconic and amazing performer. She’s not. At least justin admits to his mistakes. Selena doesn’t little miss I’m to good for everyone.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 11, 2013 at 12:05 am

Can you read Dumb haters I suggest you should shut up stupid losers
I don’t really want you I think it’s time we start sending hate to you@.. . You don’t even have a name or do you …

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 1:39 am

WOW. PEOPLE MUST THINK EVERYONE LIKES HER AND JUST ADORES HER, FYI PEOPLE NOT EVERYONE LIKE HERS OR EVEN CARES SHES YOUNG AND NAIVE. AND NOT GOD. AT LEAST JUSTIN IS HUMBLE BUT YET SAIN. AT LEAST JUSTIN DOESN’T CUSS ON STAGE.

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 2:14 am

U delusional bitch!! Bieber got caught calling a girl a huge whale & how she needed to go on The Biggest Loser. Stop acting like he’s such a good guy. Ur fucking sucks. He gets booed a lot. He’s a wannabe.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Who are you calling a fool. When clearly selena is.

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 3:48 pm

JUSITN IS NOT A WANNABE. PLS. HE WORKS JUST AS HARD AS ANYONE ELSE. YES HE DOES MAKE MISTAKES. AT LEAST HE ADMITS TO THEM SELENA DOESN’T. HOW IS IT OTHER CELEBS STAY REAL WITH THERE FANS YET LITTLE MISS I THINK I’M BETTER THEN EVERYONE. YET SHE KINDA THINKS SHE’S BETTER THEN EVERYONE. SO DOES HER FRIENDS.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 5:15 am

No he’s not. You really believe Justin would say that to a girl. He’s not that stupid.

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 5:26 am

I do believe it because he got caught & there’s proof. He’s a piece of shit.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 5:49 am

Wow, you honestly think Justin would say that a girl. He’s not that mean to say that. You truly memorize by her. She’s that stupid.

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 5:50 am

Wow what are you a huge fan of her. You guys must be stalkers. She’s a freaking idiot.

KADEN December 11, 2013 at 9:39 pm

TELL ME THIS. HOW IS IT JUSTIN GETS HATE ALL THE TIME. YET LITTLE MISS GOODY GOODY NEVER SEEMS TO GET HATE. YET SHE THINKS SHES SO PERFECT. OTHER CELEBS ADMITS THAT THEY MAKE MISTAKES LITTLE MISS I’M SO PERFECT DOESN’T ADMIT TO ANYTHING. AND SEEMS TO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT TAYLOR. WHO DOES THAT. DO YOU SEE OTHER CELEBS TALK ABOUT THERE BESTIES ALL THE TIME NO. THERE MORE FOCUS ON THERE FAMILIES. WHO THEY LOVE AND MISS SO MUCH.

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 5:32 am

Get the fuck out the fansite if u don’t like Selena u bimbo!

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 3:46 pm

SERIOUSLY. WOW. I’M NOT A FOOL. PLS ITS NOT LIKE SELENA IS GOING TO SAY OKAY I’M PERFECT AND I’M THE SHIT. SO NO ONE MESS WITH ME. IF SHE DIDN’T DIS JUSTIN SO MUCH. AND DON’T TELL ME SHE’S DOESN’T. HOPE SHE DOESN’T TELL HER FRIENDS TO DIS JUSTIN.

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 8:47 pm

Shut up u Stupid bitch. He’s a faggot. Yes he’s a wannabe Justin Timberlake Michael Jackson. He steals their style his Stupid Boyfriend video/song is a rip off of NSYNC’s Girlfriend. I can go on & on. Go fuck urself u fat bitch.

maryus kazuky December 11, 2013 at 1:28 pm

if you like this site then why did you come to insult him selena …. are led by head man i love selena

sheeran December 11, 2013 at 2:50 pm

It is very difficult to sing while you are dancing…and even beyonce do lip-syn…..and you can’t help who you are falling in love with….she is famous becoz of her own work…she is a good role model…i love her..

Kalani December 11, 2013 at 2:51 pm

Give me a break. She acts like she’s miss goody goody two.

sheeran December 11, 2013 at 2:53 pm

you are talking as if u know her very well :D

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 3:43 pm

LIKE YOU PEOPLE DO. SERIOUSLY. ITS NOT LIKE SHE KNOWS YOU PEOPLE EITHER. BESIDES AT LEAST JUSTIN ADMITS HE MAKES MISTAKES. SHE DOESN’T HE ALSO ADMITS HE’S GROWING FROM THEM. SHE DOESN’T MISS I DON’T MAKE MISTAKES. AND SO PERFECT. PLS. SHE CAN’T EVEN DANCE.

Selena Lover December 11, 2013 at 7:50 pm

@kalani. Why are. You here you don’t belong here!

maryus kazuky December 11, 2013 at 2:57 pm

it is however is a talented singer i love selena

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 3:51 pm

SHE’S NOT A FAMEWHORE. BUT SHE’S GOODY GOODY WHO THINKS SHES ALL THAT. AT LEAST WHEN SHE WAS JUSTIN. SHE WAS VERY TIMID. AND HATES THE FREAKING PAPS IN HER FACE. THAT CAN GET SUPER ANNOYING. AT LEAST HER COUSIN IS NOT FAKE AND JUST LIKES HAVING FUN ON TRIPS. I SUPPOSE.

KalaniIsADumbass December 12, 2013 at 2:17 am

STFU about that faggot bieber!

... December 11, 2013 at 5:24 pm

slut slut slut slut slut and she lip synch too. We need real music. That fake ass ho needs to go

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 6:57 pm

THAT I AGREE. THOUGH SHE DOES LIP SYNC. SHE CAN’T EVEN DO ANYTHING WITHOUT HER FRIENDS.

anonymous December 11, 2013 at 7:41 pm

Shut up. I suggest. You go burn yourself idiot!i

... December 11, 2013 at 8:03 pm

apparently you stupid little children do not know how to read. THIS IS A FREE PUBLIC WEBSITE DOMAIN. Do you know what that means? It means ANYONE can come on here and give out their OPINIONS. Do you understand now or do i need to explain more clearly?. My OPINION STILL STANDS. Selena Homez SUCKS.

Anymoue December 11, 2013 at 8:19 pm

You’re. Pig @… You’re worthless. I’m not a little girl. GTFO I think. You’re. A big. Fat 2 year old haha! Yeah. Get. Your fact straight! Um Selena’s fans. Are. All. Teenagers and kids and adults. You. Criticize. Someone. You don’t know. Shame on you

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 8:41 pm

Kill urself faggot

KALANI December 11, 2013 at 9:34 pm

WOW, IS THAT ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY. SERIOUSLY. WHAT IDIOT IS GOING TO BELIEVE THAT. WHO SAYS THAT. SERIOUSLY. YOU MUST THAT DESPERATE TO BE HER FAN. SHE’S NOT ALL THAT.

KADEN December 11, 2013 at 9:37 pm

SERIOUSLY. WOW PEOPLE NEEDS TO GET A LIFE. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS HER BIGGEST FANS. ITS NOT LIKE SHE KNOWS ANYONE OF YOU GUYS EITHER.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 11, 2013 at 9:37 pm

Me@kalanisAfool I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to the haters!:)

KalaniIsAFool December 11, 2013 at 8:49 pm

Kill urself.

Kalani December 12, 2013 at 6:18 am

What do you think I am. Hater.

AULANI December 13, 2013 at 7:34 pm

IF SHE WOULDN’T DIS JUSTIN SO MUCH. THEN MAYBE I WOULD GIVE HER A BREAK. BUT SINCE SHE ALWAYS DISSES JUSTIN. WELL. THAT WON’T HAPPEN ANYTIME SOON.

Selena Lover December 11, 2013 at 7:48 pm

Seriously why are you talking bad about Selena. You don’t even know Selena, I met her she’s. So nice please shes so sweet to her selenators
Can’t you see this isn’t a hater site, it talks about good things about Selena
If you wanna hate go to hater site we don’t wanna see this I really think selenators don’t deserve this leave her alone like how do you know what’s she’s like I mean talking to her you never even spoke a word to Selena . Sorry. I hope. You mind stop this hate! Come on do I need to make a rant because of. You. Dumb ugly. Haters leave her alone!

KalaniIsADumbass December 11, 2013 at 8:57 pm

Kalani u like my new name bitch?

KADEN December 11, 2013 at 9:35 pm

WOW, YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A NEW NAME. CAN’T BELIEVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY LIKE HER. THINK SHE’S SO SWEET. WHAT A FAKE.

exposingSMG December 11, 2013 at 10:34 pm

Selena is fake

KalaniIsADumbass December 12, 2013 at 2:10 am

Kaden go suck a dick.

Kalani December 12, 2013 at 2:45 am

W

Kalani December 12, 2013 at 6:17 am

Is that all you have to say. You are demented

KalaniIsADumbass December 12, 2013 at 10:04 pm

Funny coming from a retard who goes on a fansite of somebody u don’t like. Stupid ass.

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 12:02 am

WHY DON’T YOU PUT A SOCK ON IT. WOULD YOU. ALL YOU GUYS DO IS GO AND ON AND ON ABOUT SELENA. SHES SO PERFECT AND SHES SO PRETTY. WHO CARES. ALL SHE TALKS ABOUT IS TAYLOR. ,SHE’S A BTICH.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 11, 2013 at 10:38 pm

@exposinsmg she’s not I met her idiot you’re so rude Worthless I can’t believe you made a stupid Site like that she is so nice Go to a grave You are dumb so dumb retarted!

exposingSMG December 11, 2013 at 11:16 pm

is that all you can say? ROFLMAO

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 11, 2013 at 11:31 pm

No you ugly pig @exposingsmg

Kalani December 12, 2013 at 2:51 am

Wow, your truly are stupid. Who says that. Pls it’s not like Selena is going to say ok, I love my fans. I will do anything for them. Like devote my time to them. Yeah I don’t think so. Btw you might want to think twice before you say anything stupid.

Brieana December 11, 2013 at 11:46 pm

HATERS U MESS WITH MY IDOL SELENA YOU BETTER BE READY TO GO AGAINST MILLONS OF HER SELENATOR AND ME YOU TALK BAD ABOUT SELENA AGAIN CAUSE WE ARE A FAMILY I DON’T CARE IF I’VE ONLY BEEN IN THIIS FAN BASE FOR EIGHT MONTHS I WILL ALWAYS LOVE AND SUPPORT SELENA THROUGH THICK AND THIN DON’T YOU SAY ANYTHING THAT WILL HURT HER I’M DONE WITH YOU HATERS.

Kalani December 12, 2013 at 12:51 am

I have to agree with @exposingsm&G. She’s totally fake. Pls she’s that ignorant and stupid.

KalaniIsADumbass December 12, 2013 at 2:13 am

Is she faker than ur mom’s tits dumbass?

James December 12, 2013 at 3:45 am

Selena I loved those videos you did and I will always love you

I Love Selena December 12, 2013 at 7:16 pm

I LOVE SELENA SO MUCH I LOVE HER ALL HER SONGS AND EVERYTHING SHES A ROLE MODEL!!!!!!!

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 12, 2013 at 11:04 pm

SELENA IS AMAZING IF YOU DONT LIKE HER THEN WHY ARE HERE UGLY RETARED HATERS!!!! Selena doesn’t care about you haters she’s better than you! You’re not talented as her! She is talented if you say she’s not you’re blind!!!!!

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 12:00 am

WHY DON’T YOU PUT A SOCK ON IT WOULD YOU. PLS ALL YOU DO IS GOING ON AND ON ABOUT SELENA. HOW MUCH YOU LOVE HER AND ADORE HER. BLAH BLAH WHO CARES. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GO ON AND ON ABOUT TAYLOR. HOW MUCH IS SHES TALENTED AND THAT SHES SO PERFECT. NO ONE CARES.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 13, 2013 at 12:35 am

This is a Selena site no of the Selenators care about your idol .

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ December 13, 2013 at 12:36 am

Shut up kalani your caps do ever act mature?

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 1:00 am

WOW. JUST LIKE SOMEONE SAID. FREEDOM OF SPEECH. WHATS NEXT YOUR GOING TO SAY. I LOVE SELENA. SHE’S A GOOD ROLE MODEL. BLAH BLAH WHO CARES. I WILL SAY THIS HER LITTLE SISTER IS PRECIOUS AND ADORABLE. THAT MUCH I WILL SAY. OTHER THEN THAT. YEAH I DON’T LIKE HER.

Anonymous December 13, 2013 at 12:39 am

Can we all just stop fighting its a Selena article why are you all Freaking out about how much you hate her. Can you just keep it to your selves because us Selenators love Selena and they don’t want this! Calm down go somewhere else if you have nothing nice to say!

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 1:02 am

WE CAN GO WHEREVER WE WANT. ITS NOT LIKE SHE’S THE GREATEST CELEB ON EARTH. PLS. THERE ARE OTHER CELEBS BESIDES HER.

anonymous December 13, 2013 at 1:26 am

Nether is justin bieber hes not all flawless so I will insult you’re idol

anonymous December 13, 2013 at 1:27 am

I don’t like your stupid idol justin bieber which clearly he’s rude to his fans he’s faking like oh I love my fans really he’s fake he just called someone fat he’s not a role model he was the one who cheated on her and making out with models there’s proof loser!

anonymous December 13, 2013 at 1:30 am

Pls justin bieber is not All the top the world and further more he acts so immature!

anonymous December 13, 2013 at 1:31 am

He clearly can’t sing when his singing all that matters he sounded so awful!

anonymous.com December 13, 2013 at 1:32 am

He shows his underwear he’s Disgusting why like all you little bieber fans are like 5 and you’all are brainwashed You’re over protective at he does drugs!

Kalani December 13, 2013 at 3:50 am

Are you that stupid. He’s flawless and amazing guy. I could never hate Justin. He’s smoking hot. He’s not gay like everyone days he is. He loves girls.

Kalani December 13, 2013 at 3:56 am

Justin can sing and he’s super talented. He’s so not stupid. So what if he shows his underwear. It’s his signature look. He hates shirts. That’s him. I wouldn’t mind him being my boyfriend. I love his perfumes. He gives back to others. He adores his siblings. He’s not immature. You stupid fool.

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 5:17 pm

I BEG TO DIFFER. HE’S SUPER TALENTED. HE’S LOVES HIS FANS. PLS ALL SELENA IS WORRY IS HER FRIENDS. SHE MIGHT AS WELL DATE THEM.

Selena Gomez Lover December 13, 2013 at 12:44 am

Wow!!!!! Selena did great looks beautiful love her!!!!!!!:)

Selena Gomez Lover December 13, 2013 at 12:46 am

Seriously haters get off here! This not a hater site! Can’t you see Selena’s fans don’t want to see this and Selena this site is talking about great and beautiful of role model she is ugh Seriously stop it!

Selena Gomez Lover December 13, 2013 at 12:47 am

You haters Go do something rather hating a person you don’t know! She’s not fake she’s alive I’ve seen her in real life I met her she’s So sweet!

Brieana December 13, 2013 at 1:55 am

@ kaden I’m sorry my bad about going on and on about selena being perfect. Listen sometimes I go a little bit overboard when it comes to Selena because I love her a little too much I know she’s not perfect and makes mistakes and I accept that it’s just that when all this hate comes on here I want to make sure that selena is okay so US selenators defend selena against the hate I just don’t want selena to get hurt by everything that’s going on u know? Selena means everything to me. I know she’s not perfect but she’s still a good role model to her selenators that are younger as well as my age. Again I am so sorry if I got a little bit overboard or angry I hope you see this and forgive me. Hey @ kaden why is it that you don’t like selena? I know if you are a HATER I’m not saying u are but can you tell me and I really think your name is cool I like it I may want to name my kid that if I have one when I get older…

nunya December 13, 2013 at 4:47 pm

well you know She is a Celebrity. If she doesn’t want people having their opinions on her singing/acting or whatever career then she should have NOT become famous in the first place. Every Celebrity out there does have people that are critics and Selena is no different. It’s all part of fame, critics will have their opinions whether you like it or not and you can’t stop critics out there. By the way being a critic does not make someone a hater. How can you hate someone that you don’t personally know?. Making comments about her poor singing abilities and acting abilities makes people a CRITIC not a hater. There is a difference.

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 6:19 pm

WHEN OTHER CELEBS GIVE INTERVIEWS. THEY DON’T GET ASK ABOUT TAYLOR. THEY GET ASKED ABOUT THERE FAMILIES AND THERE CO STARS. OR WHAT THERE DOING FOR THE HOLIDAYS. YET SELENA SEEMS TO ALWAYS TALK ABOUT TAYLOR. SHE’S A BITCH. WHO GIVES A RAT ASS ABOUT THEM. NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE THAT BITCH SELENA. I DON’T CARE. THEY BOTH DESERVED TO BE DIS. NOT JUSTIN.

Selena Lover December 13, 2013 at 10:37 pm

What Selena doesn’t always get asked about her seriously are you Death think agian @kaden #fakebelieber. You hate her because You believe all those Haters and you are trying to be hater why would you do that You blame Selena for the break up um they have been together for 4 years the media is lying. Get off of here!

KADEN December 13, 2013 at 5:16 pm

HOW IS IT SHE GETS PRAISES SHE DOES. YET JUSTIN NEVER DOES. LITTLE MISS PERFECT AND THINK I’M LITTLE MISS ALL THAT. AT LEAST JUSTIN IS HUMBLE AND LOVES GIVING BACK. I DON’T SEE SELENA TRAVELING TO OTHER COUNTRIES GIVING BACK AND HELPING OTHERS WITHOUT HER FRIENDS. HER FAMILY I CAN UNDERSTAND AND HER BODYGUARDS. SHE ACTS LIKE EVERYTHING REVOLVES AROUND HER. IT DOESN’T THERE ARE OTHER CELEBS BESIDES HER.

anonymous.com December 13, 2013 at 8:55 pm

We’ll justin is acts so bad!

AULANI December 14, 2013 at 1:48 am

NO HE DOESN’T. PLS JUSTIN IS A BAD BOY. I THINK WHATS GIRLS LOVE ABOUT HIM. HE’S A BAD BOY. WHAT GIRL DOESN’T LOVE BAD BOYS. THERE A LOT COOLER THEN THOSE GUYS WHO ARE NICE.

Selena Lover December 13, 2013 at 10:35 pm

Seriously wtf what your problem you seriously stfu you don’t even know Selena and you never met her so stop hating please!

Bibi December 13, 2013 at 11:06 pm

Selenita hermosa I want you to know that in Forthlauderdale my family loves you so quisiera que fueras a Forthlaurderdale for a stars dance en march or april.

AULANI December 14, 2013 at 1:46 am

UM YES SHE DOES. ALWAYS GETS ASKED ABOUT TAYLOR. ITS ANNOYING WHEN THEY ASKED SELENA ABOUT HER. DO YOU SEE OTHER CELEBS TALKING ABOUT TAYLOR. NO. I CANT STAND HER. SHE’S A BITCH. SELENA’S FRIEND FRANICA RASIA. SHE’S PRETTY AND SUPER TALENTED. AT LEAST WHEN SHE GETS ABOUT SELENA. FRANCIA SAYS A FEW WORDS THAT IT. BUT THEN GOES ON TALKING ABOUT CHARITY AND HER FAMILIES. THATS WHAT I LOVE HER ABOUT HER. SELENA EH NOT SO MUCH.

Selena Lover December 14, 2013 at 2:13 am

Selena’s amazing wtf why are you on this fan page just to hate?

Selena Lover December 14, 2013 at 2:14 am

She’s Taylor’s friend do you not know that? Stfu

Kalani December 14, 2013 at 7:26 am

Yeah and what’s your point.

No one cares December 14, 2013 at 1:37 pm

She needs a break, coz in that video of love u like a love song, she sounds like she needs oxygen or something.. Her voice wasn’t good, damn let her take a break she might get better…

Kalani December 15, 2013 at 10:04 am

Boo yoo. Who cares. Buy her a get well card then. If your so in love with her.

Brieana December 15, 2013 at 12:22 pm

@ no one cares love you like a love song video was great in my OPPINION selena sounded amazing. And I feel like in my opinion every album selena put out she gets better and stronger with her vocals btw after selena is done with stars dance tour this year she said she was gonna take time off to herself and then go back into acting then after that taking a while off selena said that she’s hoping to get back into the recording studio and record more music for her selenators which I’m super EXITED FOR so selena will have a break to work on movies. I know your not a HATER but I have to say to the haters who ever has been saying stick to acting your embarrassing yourself get over it because selena is passionate about what she does in her singing and acting carrer I’m sure selena knows that her vocals aren’t that stronger than others but selena has improved a lot so stop bashing selena and leave her alone PLEASE thanks.

Kalani December 15, 2013 at 10:34 pm

You might as well kiss her then. If you people Are so in love with her. Do what others do stalk her. Since you people worship the ground that she
Walk on and is so in love with herz