Home > Concert, Kiss 108’s Jingle Ball, Performs, Pictures > Selena Gomez Performing At Kiss 108’s Jingle Ball in Boston (December 14)

Selena Gomez Performing At Kiss 108’s Jingle Ball in Boston (December 14)

by mega on December 15, 2013

in Concert, Kiss 108’s Jingle Ball, Performs, Pictures

Selena Gomez takes center stage at KISS 108′s 2013 Jingle Ball held at TD Garden on Saturday night (December 14) in Boston, Mass.

The 21-year-old actress/singer hit the stage in her red hot outfit alongside Robin Thicke, Fifth Harmony and Flo Rida.

December 14: Selena performing “Naturally” at Kiss 108’s Jingle Ball in Boston

December 14: Selena performing “B.E.A.T” & “Undecover” at KISS 108’s Jingle Ball in Boston

Rebeca December 15, 2013 at 7:07 pm

Just like you performed a show in Boston, you could give us one in south Florida for early spring next year so that we can have a meet and greet time together Selena.

Kalani December 17, 2013 at 1:18 am

You might as well kiss the ground that she walks on.

AULANI December 17, 2013 at 6:53 pm

IT SEEMS LIKE YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP THE GROUND THAT SHE WALKS ON. AND LOVE EVERY MOVE SHE MAKES. THAT OR FOLLOW EVERYTHING SHE DOES. SELENA IS EH OKAY. I DON’T REALLY LIKE HER THAT MUCH. SHE’S A POSER. BUT YOU PEOPLE ARE MORE THEN WELCOME TO WORSHIP HER. IT KINDA SEEMS LIKE TO YOU PEOPLE SHE’S A PRINCESS THAT SHE CAN DO NO WRONG IN YOUR EYES. BUT TO ME. SHE’S FAKE. THAT SHE’S STUPID.

AULANI December 18, 2013 at 2:40 am

JUSTIN IS THE ONLY ARTIST THAT I LOVE AND ADORE,. SELENA EH SHE’S OKAY. SHE’S STARTING TO GET ON MY NERVES. HER AND TAYLOR ACT LIKE PEOPLE ARE SUPPOSE TO KISS THERE FEET AND WORSHIP THEM. THEY SEEM KINDA OF ARROGANT. PLS WHOEVER SAYS THERE NOT. ITS PROBABLY LYING TO THEMSELVES. THERE PROBABLY ARE ARROGANT.

Santiago December 15, 2013 at 8:38 pm

Selenita please don’t forget about your fans in south Florida. Por favor give us a concert here in Miami early next year cause I look forward to meet you in a meet & greet experience.

AULANI December 18, 2013 at 2:44 am

WHY DON’T YOU PEOPLE WORSHIP HER. ITS NOT LIKE SHE’S DONE ANYTHING SPECTULAR. BESIDES PERFORMING. SO OTHER ARTIST PERFORM AND YOU DON’T SEE THEM TALKING ABOUT THERE FEELINGS. OR PEOPLE ASKING ABOUT THAT STUPID GIRL TAYLOR SWIFT. NO REALLY CARES ABOUT HER. WHOEVER DOES. MIGHT AS WELL KISS HER FEET.

Maggie December 15, 2013 at 8:39 pm

Way a go miss Selena Gómez I’m a great friend of Santiago and agree with him so in name of all mis amigos I beg you to come down to Miami early next year to finally meet you.

Kalani December 17, 2013 at 7:45 am

Since you people adore Selena so much. You might as well worship her and kiss the floor that she walks on. Every move she does. Might as well kiss it. Since you people don’t like haters. Might as well worship her.

Selena Lover December 16, 2013 at 7:31 pm

She’s very talented haters can say what they want but she’ll always be who she is and what she does I love her!

AULANI December 18, 2013 at 2:41 am

YOU MIGHT AS WELL KISS THE FLOOR THAT SHE WALKS ON AND WORSHIP HER. THAT OR FOLLOW HER EVERY MOVE THAT SHE MAKES.

Brieana December 16, 2013 at 7:43 pm

I LOVE SELENA!!!!!!!!!!!!! A LOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kalani December 17, 2013 at 1:17 am

You might as well worship her. And kiss the ground that she walks on. Since you people are so in love with her.

AULANI December 17, 2013 at 4:22 pm

IT KINDA SOUNDS LIKE YOU PEOPLE DO. SERIOUSLY. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS SAYING. I LOVE SELENA AND HER MUSIC. SHE’S A GOOD ROLE MODEL. WELL YOU MIGHT AS WELL WORSHIP HER. AND KISS HER FEET. SINCE YOU PEOPLE DON’T LIKE HATERS.

Brieana December 17, 2013 at 1:58 am

@ kalani I Don’t worship selena and I don’t kiss the ground she walks on first of all that’s disgusting and second I’m just a big fan of Selena’s We selenators love selena as much as you love justin I’m sure. We selenators are protective of our idol because we care about her a lot and we care about her feelings. Just as much as u care about how justin feels. We all Except selena for who she is…… enough said BYE.

Kalani December 17, 2013 at 7:39 am

By the way you talk. You sound like you do. Worship the ground that she walks on. And kiss the floor.

Brieana December 17, 2013 at 11:07 am

@kalani listen I know u think I do and I know u think others of us selenators do but that’s not the case OK just because I’m a big fan and I’m starting to listen to Selena music a lot doesn’t mean I worship her OK I’m just fan girling like you do. Sorry if I went a little over the top by saying selena was my obbsesstion I’m sorry ok.

AULANI December 17, 2013 at 4:23 pm

UM. YOU MIGHT AS WELL KISS HER FEET AND WORSHIP THE GROUND THAT SHE WALKS SHE ON,.

AULANI December 18, 2013 at 2:45 am

UM IT KINDA DOES. NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE HER. SAYS THE GIRL WHO WORSHIPS HER AND WILL DIE IF THEY DONT’ SEE HER OR HER MOVIES.

maryus kazuky December 17, 2013 at 1:31 pm

Beautiful SELENA I LOVE YOU

AULANI December 17, 2013 at 9:23 pm

YOU PEOPLE MIGHT AS WELL KISS THE FLOOR SHE WALKS ON. SINCE SHES YOUR GOD. YOU PEOPLE LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT HER.

Santiago December 18, 2013 at 6:32 pm

Kalani and Aulani in name of Maggie and Rebeca I want u to know that were very upset with your rude and disrespectful posts. Although we love Selena as a celebrity we don’t see her as a god because like us she’s a human being. So don’t fuzz with us and stop getting through foreign affairs that don’t shape up you life.

Kalani December 18, 2013 at 8:35 pm

Wow, seriously it sounds like you people worship her. @santiago. Seriously, Pls she’s not normal, like they always say about Justin. Him being arrogant seriously he’s not. I love justin.

Jelena Lover December 18, 2013 at 10:46 pm

Justin said today that he loves Selena and says she’s a great women! Justin’s so sweet! Jelena Forever!!!!!!

AULANI December 19, 2013 at 12:36 am

I JUST HOPE THEY WILL ALWAYS STAY FRIENDS. I WONDER WHY THERE NOT TALKING. BUT I DO HOPE THAT JUSTIN IS FRIENDS WITH HER MOM. AND THAT SELENA IS FRIENDS WITH HIS MOM ALWAYS.