Home > Paparazzi, Pictures, selena gomez > Selena Gomez Leaving A Convenient Store in Los Angeles (January 23)

Selena Gomez Leaving A Convenient Store in Los Angeles (January 23)

by mega on January 24, 2014

in Paparazzi, Pictures, selena gomez

Selena Gomez leaving a convenient store in Los Angeles

Selena Gomez smiled as she was spotted leaving a gas station convenience store on Thursday (January 23) in Los Angeles.

Selena wearing quite the interesting outfit and look so beautiful. She wore a traditional Indian bindi on her head, with a tan body suit, an oversize gauzy cardigan, black skinny jeans, and Louboutin booties.

In addition to carrying a drink from a store, Selena could also be seen holding a pack of Djarum clove cigarettes. Whether they were for her own personal use, for the driver of the car she was seen getting into, or someone else entirely isn’t clear.

Do you think Selena smokes? Leave your comment below!

selena-gomez-steps-out-after-ex-justin-biebers

selena is my smile... January 24, 2014 at 8:24 pm

The cigs are probably for a friend selena doesn’t smoke…….

selena is my smile... January 25, 2014 at 1:46 pm

And guys one last thing to add for selenator this is a lie that sources put out about selena, not to mention those were the same close selena wore Thursday out with demi and her voice when she talked to selenator there Thursday at the restaurant and when she talked to demi parting ways and said I love you her voice was perfectly fine…… FYI when u smoke your voice changes after u do it I didn’t know it was a lie at first but now I do because when justin bieber started smoking on snl his voice was a little weird not normally how he sounded on stage it was a little cracked miley Cyrus voice changed a lot from 4 years of smoking……. I mean of course selena’s voice improved a lot since the beginning in 2009……. selena change from the beginning I’m not trying to bash selena because I love her as much as you do……. she was good, girl with a beautiful voice and with extreme talent (forget what the haters say) but just wasn’t that strong because she was trying something new other than acting…… anyway people are quick to believe these lies like I did at first but,just know that selena loves us selenators and she would never do that to her fans because selena has already said when she considers things that she does as mistakes cause she is not perfect she likes to try her best to keep them to herself rather than let them be out In public because selena wants to keep being a good influence and role model to her selenators so she doesn’t want to ruin that…….. so please selenator when you see this comment or this page that I’m commenting on PLEASE don’t be gullible KNOW that this is a lie selena would never do anything like this………

Alexa January 25, 2014 at 10:23 pm

What are you kissing her ass. Seriously you might as well kiss her ass.

selena is my smile... January 26, 2014 at 3:29 am

@ Alexa selena doesn’t smoke!!!!!!!! For crying out loud your idol does I am not kissing anybody’s bottom and FYI I left the belieber fan base because I was tired of supporting someone that was making bad decisions oh please, I’d rather be a selenator than a belieber anyway. Selena is the best singer ever to me…… selena is the one who makes the right decisions and stays true to herself and is a good role model and a better influence on her fans not saying bieber isn’t BUT really?????? Selena is amazing and I love her so much she doesn’t let fame get in the way or change the way she is like justin did……………… selena makes sure that younger fans can listen to her music and that it’s appropriate she’s always says that she wants her fans to become better positive people she always tells us to let the negative words motivate us……. bieber is not my type of artist anymore I’m tired of the bad boy behavior and I’m done with him and the rest of those beliebers who support him I’m done………

Alexa January 26, 2014 at 4:05 pm

Blah blah who cares. Selena isn’t exactly little miss perfect either. I’m beginning not to like her.

ALEXA January 30, 2014 at 12:04 am

SELENA IS INTO GIRLS KNOW AND NOT GUYS. SHE MIGHT AS WELL DATE GIRLS. WHAT GUY IS GOING TO WANT TO DATE HER. SINCE SHE LOVES GIRLS. HER AND TAYLOR CAN DATE. SINCE BOTH OF THEM ARE GAY.