Home > Justin Bieber, News, selena gomez > Selena Gomez Crushed by Justin Bieber!

Selena Gomez Crushed by Justin Bieber!

by mega on February 3, 2014

in Justin Bieber, News, selena gomez

Selena Gomez Crushed by Justin Bieber!

Selena Gomez is reportedly crushed by the constant controversies of her former boyfriend Justin Bieber and she doesn’t want recognise her ex anymore.

It was rumoured that Selena has been contemplating rekindling her on/off romance with Justin for the last 12 months , but any chance of a reconciliation seems to be slowly crumbling away because Justin is reported holiday to Panama with Chantel Jeffries.

“Selena is sad but she’s also angry,” a source told HollywoodLife.

“She feels like Justin played her because just when she was getting some closure and strength he convinced her to come back to him and made all kinds of promises. But it turns out they were all lies and now she’s back at square one.”

According to the insider, Selena has gradually been realising that the Bieber she once fell in love with is a completely different person now and the singer has been mourning the loss of a good pal.

Justin Bieber has had endless problems with the law and was recently arrested in Miami for DUI. Shockingly, photos of the singer licking a stripper’s nipple emerged over the weekend threatening to ruin his already tarnished image further.

Bieber was recently also charged with assault after he allegedly attacked a limousine driver last month in Toronto and he throwing eggs at his neighbour’s door, spitting at fans from his hotel balcony, getting his home raided by police and frequenting stripping clubs.

The insider added: “In a way she’s mourning because she’s realised that he just isn’t the guy she fell in love with anymore.”

What do you think about it, Guys? Do you think justin is still feasible to selena?

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 3:49 pm

Aww, Justin is amazing and so adorable. He doesn’t deserve hate

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 3:50 pm

Justin is just amazing. Pls TMZ should be shot to death. They always lie about everything

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 3:51 pm

There Friends. I just hope they still care about each other.

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 3:52 pm

Why would Selena care there not even back together

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 3:53 pm

I feel sorry for Justin. The media portrays Justin AS a bad guy. Which he’s not

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 3:54 pm

Justin licking the girl’s breast is fake. I highly doubts that’s Justin

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 3:55 pm

Justin even bought two girls iPhone. I love Justin

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 6:55 pm

I JUST LOVE JUSTIN. I DO HOPE HE LAYS LOW AND NOT BE SEEN FOR AWHILE. BUT HE JUST FOCUS ON MUSIC AND NOTHING ELSE. BUT TAKES SOME TIME FOR HIS FAMILY. AND OF COURSE HIS BOYS.

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 6:55 pm

AWW JUSTIN. I DO HOPE ONE DAY JUSTIN SETTLES DOWN. IN THE NEAR FUTURE. I DON’T THINK HE’S READY KNOW. HE’S PROBABLY HAVING TO MUCH FUN WITH JUST FLIRTING WITH THEM. AND MAKING THEM BLUSH.

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 6:57 pm

I FEEL SORRY FOR HIM. THE MEDIA AND THE PAPS GIVES HIM CRAP FOR WHAT HE DOES. YET NO ONE ELSE GETS IT. JUST HIM. ITS NOT LIKE SELENA AND HER FRIENDS ARE PERFECT EITHER. THOUGH SELENA IS INTO GIRLS. SINCE SHE’S ALWAYS HOLDING THERE HANDS.

selena is my smile... February 3, 2014 at 7:54 pm

Justin doesn’t deserve selena she’s way to good for him as far as I’ve seen selena is a sweetheart and justin well now is nothing compared to that all he does is go around clubs and pick up girls and drink underage with them justin is so misunderstood all he does is hurt selena time and time again justin doesn’t care anymore about selena all he cares about is himself when it comes to his love life and I’m sick of it selena deserves better I’m glad selena broke up with justin bieber face it beliebers your idol is headed down the road to destruction he will never change so don’t get your hopes up I’m sick and tired of him acting like he cares about sel when he doesn’t………

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 8:09 pm

I THINK SHE’S INTO GIRLS AND HOLD HANDS WITH THEM. SHE MIGHT AS WELL DATE THEM. SHE’S OBVIOUSLY NOT INTO GUYS. SERIOUSLY I KINDA AGREE WITH HATERS THAT SHE’S INTO GIRLS. AND LOVES GIRLS.

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 8:09 pm

PLS YOUR HIGHLY DELUSIONAL. IF YOU THINK SELENA IS THE BEST AND SO PERFECT. LITTLE MISS PRISSY. IS NOT. I THINK SHE’S INTO GIRLS.

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 8:07 pm

PLS SHE MIGHT AS WELL HOLD HANDS WITH HER GIRLFRIENDS AND KISS THEM. SERIOUSLY. JUSTIN IS A GOOD GUY. SELENA ON THE OTHER HAND. WELL I THINK SHE’S INTO GIRLS. AND HOLD HANDS WITH THEM. SHE’S NOT THAT PRETTY.

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 8:11 pm

SELENA LOVES GIRLS AND MIGHT AS WELL DATE THEM. SINCE SHE’ OBVIOUSLY NOT INTO GUYS. BUT LOVE GIRLS MORE. AT LEAST HER OTHER FRIENDS ARE EITHER DATING OR ARE ENGAGED. SHE WELL LOVES GIRLS.

selena is my smile... February 3, 2014 at 8:34 pm

@Alexa can you please be quiet you always come on here and bash selena about how much u beliebers don’t like her no one cares I am sick of you beliebers on here always saying bad things about our idol who cares what u say…… I didn’t say selena was perfect the way you always talk about justin you must think he’s perfect selena is human she makes mistakes but I will never leave her or judge her for any reason…… leave selena alone….. go……

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 9:05 pm

Why do you always think Selena is perfect. Thinks she’s all that. Yeah I don’t think so. She’s not. She’s a moron. She might as well date her girlfriends and holds hands with them.

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Um no, she deserves to be bash. Since she’s into girls. She might as well date her girlfriends or hold hands with them. Little miss prissy thinks she’s better then everyone. At least Justin is normal and loves girls. Pl you are delusional and stupid.

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 9:02 pm

@selena is my smile. Your demented and a moron. If you think Selena is so perfect. Yeah I don’t think so. She’s into girls

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 9:08 pm

Selena dates girls. She holds hands with them. She might as well kiss them. At least Justin loves girls and they go crazy over him. Selena dates her girlfriends. I think she’s into girls

selena is my smile... February 3, 2014 at 9:33 pm

@ Alexa I am not stupid I love selena and I’m not gonna let u talk about her like that your the one that’s delusional selena does not deserve to be bashed at all neither do we selenators oh please your probably just a 12 year old who is obsessed with your little bieber selena doesn’t think she’s better than anyone and I love that about her she just does things her own way the only person she knows how to be is herself and that’s it justin is not even himself he’s not even acting like his age. At least selena acts more mature and doesn’t go off and go to clubs and cheat on justin like he did to her…… never am I going to let anyone break selena’s heart again justin isn’t worth selena’s time he’s not worth it at all I agree with Taylor swift I think selena should move on to someone else someone who really cares and loves her for who she is and doesn’t use her just for the sake of being alone. You might think selena uses justin but the truth is that justin uses her. Justin is always trying to fix things up but then goes off and lies to her about being “the only one” he loves and makes all these promises to Selena but never keeps them I am so glad about selena stating to realize that it’s time to move on and how she’s listening to Mrs. Mandy and Brian about staying away from justin and focusing on her career and her fans as well as her family. Yeah like when selena broke up with justin she says she felt like she was the underdog and was feeling defeated because of justin now this year selena says this has been the first time she’s felt powerful and is able to put the past behind her I don’t care if you disagree with me Alexa who cares what you think…… selena is amazingly strong for getting through what she did with justin. It’s not her fault that they didn’t work out its his. Done talking to u bye…..

selena is my smile... February 3, 2014 at 9:37 pm

@ Alexa bye ignoring u don’t want to listen to what you have to say to me I am not going to listen to your negitivity you put on me blah blah blah STOP in not a moron…..

Alexa February 4, 2014 at 6:30 am

Seriously your delusional and a idiot.

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Seriously your stupid and ignorant. I think Selena is into girls. She might as well date them and hold hands.. Taylor is a moron. Everyone mocks her. She’s not that bright. I’m glad that other celebs mock her and don’t kiss her feet.

selena is my smile... February 4, 2014 at 12:14 am

Leave me alone @ Alexa don’t you have anything better to do than bully someone on the internet you are a sick little girl.

Alexa February 4, 2014 at 6:29 am

What makes you think I’m a bully. Just cause I said that you adore Selena. Who cares. Besides Selena isn’t all that. Yeah she’s so into girls. She might as well date them.

Alexa February 4, 2014 at 6:29 am

You need to get over yourself

selena is my smile... February 4, 2014 at 12:17 am

@ Alexa how does it make you feel when you bully on the internet?????? I am not letting you gain power over me negative words don’t hurt me anymore…….

Alexa February 4, 2014 at 6:27 am

You truly are demented And a idiot.

Alexa February 4, 2014 at 6:26 am

Uh seriously wow, your truly are a idiot. GTFO fool.,

selena is my smile... February 4, 2014 at 6:39 am

Leave me the alone done with you @ Alexa why do I think your bullying me ????? Because your calling me all these negative words BECAUSE I support my idol and because I love selena if I annoy you go on another web page….. you don’t have to be on here talking about justin all the time this is a fan site for selena I am not an idiot I just don’t think it’s fair for you to be saying those things to me I don’t deserve it at all!!!!!!

selena is my smile... February 4, 2014 at 6:47 am

@ Alexa sweetheart would it help you to stop messing with me if I apologized to u about the things that I said about your idol????? Because I know your a belieber and I’m not suppose to talk to you like that…… I’m sorry I hope you do accept my apology after all I said to you…..

Alexa February 4, 2014 at 2:41 pm

Yup, it would help. And not bash Justin

selena is my smile... February 4, 2014 at 8:28 pm

@ Alexa ok sweetheart I’m so sorry…… I PROMISE I wouldn’t do that again I will keep my oppinon to myself about justin from now on……. please forgive me I will never disrespect you or the rest of the beliebers again even though I’m not one…..

AlexaIsADumbass February 9, 2014 at 12:41 am

Alexa needs to be slapped the fuck out! Shut ur dumbass up fuck that faggot bieber! U’re dumbass always comes here defending that faggot like he’s a good person when clearly he’s a piece of shit. GET THE FUCK OUT HERE!!!!

PleaseStop March 2, 2014 at 5:46 pm

@Alexa please stop. Bullying doesnt make you feel any better. If you hate Selena then you can keep it to yourself. But stop bullying those who arent belibers. And remember that this is a fansite for selena… so why did you even came here?