Home > Paparazzi, Pictures, selena gomez > Selena Gomez Leaving A Friend’s House in Los Angeles. (February 23)

Selena Gomez Leaving A Friend’s House in Los Angeles. (February 23)

by mega on February 24, 2014

in Paparazzi, Pictures, selena gomez

Selena Gomez leaving a friend’s house in Los Angeles

Selena Gomez was spotted leaving a friend’s house on Sunday afternoon (February 23) in Los Angeles.

She was followed close behind by her pal as they made their way out for the day.

Selena wore the same brown infinity scarf and mahogany ankle boots like she wore on Saturday. and new to her Sunday style was Selena’s white blouse adorned with a pink patterned cross and tattered denim jeans that she cuffed above her ankles.

She appeared to be wearing minimal to no make-up, appearing gorgeous as she showed off her flawless complexion.

Natural beauty: The 21-year-old wore minimal to no make-up but still looked as lovely as ever

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 4:27 pm

SHE LOOKS WAY CUTE WITH NO MAKEUP ON. I LOVE WHEN SHE HAS NO MAKEUP ON.

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 4:27 pm

CAN’T BELIEVE JUSTIN TURNS 20 IN 7 DAYS.

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 4:28 pm

YOU USUALLY SEE SELENA WITH HER COUSINS. OR HER BESTIE FRANCIA RASIA. SHE SEEMS SO GROUNDED AND JUST ALL AROUND SWEET GIRL.

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 4:33 pm

OR SHES USUALLY SURROUNDED AROUND BY THOSE SNAKES. WHICH THEY CAN JUST SLITHER BACK WHERE THEY CAME FROM. THEY CAN JUST EAT BATS.

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 4:34 pm

I LOVE SEEING HER WITH HER OTHER FRIENDS. AND NOT THAT BITCH TAYLOR ALL THE TIME SERIOUSLY. I DO LOVE FRANCIA RASIA ‘S WORK. SHE’S AMAZING. AND AMAZING.

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 4:39 pm

WTF WHY CAN’T I COMMENT ON JUSTIN’S PAGE. SUCH IDIOTS.

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 4:40 pm

SHE ALWAYS LOOK PRETTY WITH OUT MAKEUP. SHE JUST LOOKS FLAWLESS AND SO PRETTY. AND JUST LOOKS NORMAL.

selena is my smile... February 24, 2014 at 8:32 pm

You look naturally beautiful selena :) love you….

selena is my smile... February 24, 2014 at 8:35 pm

I love being a selenator almost a year can’t wait till April!!!!!!! I’m psyched about new music and we day!!!!!

ALEXA February 24, 2014 at 8:47 pm

WHAT IS SHE COMING OUT WITH NEW MUSIC. OR IS SHE TOURING. WAIT ISN’T SHE TAKING A BREAK FROM MUSIC. SINCE SUPOOSELY SHE HAS LUPUS. WHICH THE MEDIA LIES. WHAT’ NEXT ABOUT SELENA. THAT SHE’S ENGAGED TO JUSTIN. BUT REPORTS SAY THAT SELENA TOLD JUSTIN THAT SHE WANTED TO ELOPE TO A SECRET LOCATION.

selena is my smile... February 24, 2014 at 9:44 pm

Selena does have lupus but, when media said she was dating Austin mahone which is a lie Austin was in an interview with someone and Said that selena had new music coming up and he heard it already. Btw I’m changing my name to crazy for selena believe it or not I’m a belieber too I’m listening to a lot of justin lately but not that much and I can see where he got the talent from his mom pattie!!!!! :) but selena is still my idol and will be forever even when she gets married which reminds me Alexa, I’m writing a new song for justin for his 20th birthday to try and help him get back on track again :) it’s called ” the real You”. The song has a really deep meaning to it. I love writing music justin inspired me to and I’m thankful for that. I am still working on the lyrics though I’m gonna post the song on justin fansite when I’m finish so u and other beliebers can read it. The song is gonna talk about all what’s going on with justin since last year, also how much we love him and need him. @ Alexa

crazy for selena :) February 24, 2014 at 9:48 pm

I changed my name@Alexa btw my name on justin fan site is here for justin and selena….

Alexa February 24, 2014 at 11:49 pm

Wow, your delusional if you think justin is going to listen to it.

crazy for selena :) February 25, 2014 at 12:45 am

No I’m not @Alexa it’s worth a try. Plus justin is not going to buy into what I have to say he’s not going to listen even if I write the song and post it anyway so why bother justin is too busy being lost in fame.

Alexa February 25, 2014 at 6:22 am

Whatever you say. Mis I think Selena is so wonderful.