Home > Instagram, Pictures, post, selena gomez > @selenagomez: Coming soon, just for you. #dreamoutloud

@selenagomez: Coming soon, just for you. #dreamoutloud

by mega on February 2, 2014

in Instagram, Pictures, post, selena gomez

tumblr_n0cg1nYUKh1rq03t7o1_r1_500

@selenagomez: Coming soon, just for you. #dreamoutloud

selena is my smile... February 2, 2014 at 1:52 pm

Selena must really love us she surprizes Me by wearing our fan base name on her sweatpants I love it # rocking it. # dream out loud.# selenators are the best……

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 1:58 am

Pls give me a break. She might as well date Taylor swift. Or her other friends. Since Selena isn’t into guys.

rebecca February 3, 2014 at 12:19 am

Wow cool pic Selena I’m a Selenator for life and ” can I ware that

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 1:58 am

Pls does she really care about her fans. All we know it’s for show. At least justin buys his beliebers iPhones or pizza. He truly cares about his fans. Most celebs feel sorry for there fans if they have been outside or in a garage for a long time. Pls it’s for show

selena is my smile... February 3, 2014 at 3:53 am

@ Alexa we selenators don’t want you hating on this website go somewhere else and hate cause selena doesn’t deserve any hate whatsoever and selena does care a lot about us selenators and its not just for a show off selena loves us and we love her we mean the world to Selena and she’s amazing to us so please go somewhere else and type your words plus your wrong selena is not into girls if you call her gay then your calling her dumb and selena is not dumb she’s smart and loves what she does THANKFUL that I found a more mature and a better influence on me than justin is…… thankful that I found a better role model for me to look up to than justin thankful that I have selena to call as my idol…….

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 6:54 pm

BLAH BLAH IN ONE EAR AND OUT THE OTHER. SERIOUSLY. I THINK SHE LOVES GIRLS. AND JUST WANTS TO HOLD THERE HANDS. AND AT LEAST JUSTIN LOVES GIRLS AND ISN’T GAY. WHY DO YOU THINK HE ALWAYS HAS GIRLS AROUND HIM 24/7. BUT I DO THINK SELENA VERY MUCH INTO GIRLS.

selena is my smile... February 3, 2014 at 3:55 am

@ Alexa leave selena alone go let her be…..

Alexa February 3, 2014 at 4:53 am

@selena is my smile. Give me a break. You seriously think she truly cares about her fans. Yeah for publicity only for show. Justin cares a lot about his fans. Sometimes they go way overboard. I do think she’s into girls. She might as well date her girlfriends.,at least Demi lovato has someone. Selena is. You truly are delusional about Selena. She’s very into girls. At least justin you see girls with him all the time. Selena you always see her holding hands and her kissing some girl.

selena is my smile... February 3, 2014 at 11:03 am

@ Alexa well doesn’t mean she’s into girls we selenators know selena better than you think we do selena has a lot of friends that are girls YOU NEED TO STOP BASHING SELENA because we don’t like it we hate it actually when any of you HATERS or bieber fans what’s left of you talk NASTY about our idol go and bash someone else if you like bashing so much and talk about justin somewhere else too because we don’t need it here thanks…….

ALEXA February 3, 2014 at 6:52 pm

WOW, SERIOUSLY. I KINDA THINK SHE’S INTO GIRLS. UM HELLO NOT EVERYONE IS GOING TO LIKE HER. SO WHO CARES. AT LEAST JUSTIN BUYS HIS FANS IPHONES. WHICH HE DIDN’T HAVE TO. YEAH I DO THINK SHE LOVES GIRLS AND HOLDING HAND WITH THEM. SHE MIGHT AS WELL DATE THEM. SINCE SHE’S ALWAYS KISSING THEM. SHE CAN DATE CARIN MORRIS., EVEN THOUGH CARIN DOESN’T LIKE GIRLS. BUT SELENA DOES. SERIOUSLY. SAY WHAT YOU WANT. BUT SHE’S INTO GIRLS.