Home > Pictures, Rare, selena gomez > New Rare Photo of Selena Gomez Taking A Seflie!

New Rare Photo of Selena Gomez Taking A Seflie!

by mega on March 15, 2014

in Pictures, Rare, selena gomez

tumblr_n2gpv8CHTz1rq03t7o1_500 (1)

New rare photo of Selena Gomez taking a seflie.

Hannah bieber March 16, 2014 at 3:19 am

Aww she looks so pretty <3

crazy for selena :) March 16, 2014 at 1:28 pm

Don’t know why we love her so much!!!!! But I know justin does unconditionally.

Kalani March 16, 2014 at 9:39 pm

That he does. He’s very sweet on her. There so adorable together.

Selena Gomez March 16, 2014 at 5:41 pm

Im ugly fuck selenators fans

crazy for selena :) March 16, 2014 at 7:34 pm

@ selena Gomez your not ugly and do you really feel that way about us selenators???? I thought you loved us??????????? You just made me feel really bad sweetheart I love u. You never curse!!!!!! You are with justin,that’s justin that’s not you beautiful please don’t change please don’t change into justin. Please I love u . You make me really happy I feel like you are changing for justin. YOU NEED TO STOP LOOK AND LISTEN I NEED YOU I NEED YOU I NEED YOU TO UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH YOU MEAN TO ME. YOUR MAKING ME CRY YOU KNOW. YOU ARE MY IDOL SELENA!!!!!!!!!!! READING YOUR COMMENT MADE ME FEEL SO UPSET. YOUR HEADING DOWN THE WRONG PATH AND I DON’T LIKE IT. I’M SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU SELENA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE MY HERO SMILE,MY EVERYTHING. I DON’T KNOW WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU BUT I FEEL LIKE YOUR ACTING LIKE MILEY CYRUS RIGHT NOW. YOUR BEING MEAN AND CRUEL. ITS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE YOU DON’T CARE ABOUT US SELENATORS AND YOU ONLY CARE ABOUT YOURSELF. I’M MAD AT YOU SELENA. IS THIS WHO JUSTIN IS MAKEING YOU INTO. YOU SAID YOU’D NEVER CHANGE YOU SAID YOU’D NEVER MAKE THAT MISTAKE AGAIN. YOU SAID WE MEANT THE WORLD TO YOU BUT, I FEEL LIKE YOU LIED TO US. GO AHEAD LET BIEBER CHANGE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET FAME GET INTO YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!I NEVER WANTED YOU TO TURN OUT TO BE THIS WAY!!!!!!!!! YOU MEANT IT DIDN’T YOU???????? I love you so much selena!!!!!!! I DON’T WANT TO LOOSE YOU!!!!!!!! GO AHEAD BE HAPPY WITH BIEBER!!!!!! GO AHEAD AND DO DRUGS AND BE A BAD INFLUENCE ON SELENATORS!!!!!!!! GO AHEAD AND MAKE ME SAY NEGATIVE THINGS ABOUT MYSELF AGAIN!!!!!!! YOU JUST RUINED MY DAY.

crazy for selena :) March 16, 2014 at 8:01 pm

@ selena Gomez I never want to stop being a fan!!!!!!! I’m mad but, I know I still love you and I know you love us I wish you’d realize that I care about you. I don’t want you to die PLEASE STOP SMOKING. I want you to be okay and healthy. Listen to I won’t apologize. I am sorry if I overreacted and took my anger out on you love. I just am not used to seeing you talk that way. I want you to understand that I think you are blinded by love. And I think that your feeling really insecure about yourself by saying that you were ugly. I know you still have feelings about justin and that’s fine but can I ask you a question? Why do you keep on going back to justin? Do you understand that I am so afraid he’s going to hurt you????? Do you understand that he might be a bad influence on you????? Btw your beautiful. Don’t let anyone tell you your not. Your not a bad person at all. I want you to know that I agree with your decision about going to rehab. I will never leave you. Support you through thick and thin selena, I PROMISE YOU NO MATTER how mad at you I got just now that I will never let you go. I will always stay by your side through hard times. Ok?????? I forgive you for your mistakes. You are still the best idol I have ever had.

crazy for selena :) March 16, 2014 at 8:05 pm

Your awesome @ selena Gomez. No matter what haters say. I miss u a lot on wizards.

crazy for selena :) March 16, 2014 at 8:07 pm

What made you say the type of word you used anyway????@ selenaGomez

crazy for selena :) March 16, 2014 at 8:39 pm

@ selena Gomez be yourself!!!!!

Kalani March 16, 2014 at 9:40 pm

It makes me more in love with her and Justin.

crazy for selena :) March 16, 2014 at 9:52 pm

@ selena Gomez don’t act like miley or justin be you that’s all we love u for. You don’t ever have to feel like you have to fit in to a group or to impress justin and follow his actions cause that isn’t selena. Selena doesn’t smoke or do drugs selena Gomez is a sweet girl who loves her fans and friends loves helping out in the community. Don’t let justin make you feel like the underdog who controls what you do and how you think about yourself justin is on his game be a powerful girl have the power to say this is not the right thing to do. Justin bieber is not your robot he has no right to control who you are on the inside and outside. You are the only one who can control what you do sweetie. Don’t let justin win stand up and tell him if you don’t like the way he’s making u feel. Don’t ever feel like you have to question yourself on how you look or how you sing and act because all you do is sing beautifully. Don’t ever let anyone take over the way you live your life. Stay on the right path.

Kalani March 18, 2014 at 3:54 am

Justin and Selena are the most cutest couple ever.

Kalani March 18, 2014 at 3:55 am

Justin and Selena are the most adorable couple