Home > AWARDS, Kids choice Awards, Pictures, selena gomez, Style, Video, Won > Selena Gomez Attends The 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards in Los Angeles. (March 29)

Selena Gomez Attends The 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards in Los Angeles. (March 29)

by mega on March 30, 2014

in AWARDS, Kids choice Awards, Pictures, selena gomez, Style, Video, Won

Selena Gomez attending the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards!

Selena Gomez look so gorgeous in curls at the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards held at USC Galen Center in Los Angeles on Saturday afternoon (March 29).

She won the award for Favorite Female Singer, beating out Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift, and Katy Perry.

Selena’s speech after accepting her award for ‘Favorite Female Singer’ at 2014 Kid’s Choice Awards: “Thank you so much. This has been such an amazing year already for me and I just have to say that you guys have been the most loyal-dedicated people in my life because you continuously every year bless me with the opportunity to do what I love. So thank you so much. You guys are awesome and this if for you so thank you.”

“I just have to say that you guys have been the most loyal-dedicated people in my life.” -Selena talking about her Selenators at the 2014 Kid’s Choice Awards!

FYI: Selena is wearing a top and short by Dolce Gabbana, Casadei heels, and Neil Lane jewels.

Congrats Selena!!!!

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

Click to view full size image

March 29: Selena with Lea Michele backstage at the 2014 Kid’s Choice Awards!

March 29: Selena attending the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards

March 29: Selena backstage at the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards!

March 29: Selena with Eva Longoria at the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards

March 29: Selena backstage with Sophia Grace and Rosie at the 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards

KCA 2014: Selena Gomez WINS ‘Favorite Female Singer’

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:06 pm

people people stop loving me Im so ugly bitch please god make me ugly lol :D

Kalani March 31, 2014 at 2:58 am

Demented fool. Justin is amazing guy. Any girl is lucky to be with Justin

Kalani March 31, 2014 at 2:59 am

Why don’t you buy yourself a clue idiot

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:07 pm

i hate my selenators
selenators kiss my ass :P

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:08 pm

im ugly and i know it im so nervous when you loving me I wonder why selennators are faggots ugly ._.

Kalani March 31, 2014 at 2:57 am

You need help you idiot. Demented fool

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:10 pm

im real selenagomez fuck yall who love me look my face its like a shit etc etc etc etc why people fans selenators likes me maybe for that Im talented ? um no babies Im so ugliest in the world ps I will be ugliest always I like to stick on toilet hahahaha Selena<3 haters :*

Kalani March 31, 2014 at 2:57 am

Poser. Your not even the real Selena you idiot. She loves her fans.

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:12 pm

maybe i will be always here to bullying my faggot selenators muhahahahahahajahaha laughing hard

Selena fan March 30, 2014 at 11:41 pm

I’m glad she won. She’s a good singer.

selenagomez March 31, 2014 at 5:53 pm

haha Im bad singer I hate my selenators fans

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 8:23 pm

@ selenagomez why would u say that to us I don’t believe u hate us at all you love us. Are you ok???? What’s bothering u baby???????? Tell me?????? I care about you. Thank you for the kca message it meant a lot to me sweetheart. Please reply back. I love you. #one year selenator. Your beautiful your not ugly if u don’t believe me ask Justin. We love you because you are who u are and you don’t change yourself for anyone we love you because you inspire us to be better. And if you feel like breaking down please don’t because we will always be here to support you. You are an amazing singer!!!!!!!! Your face does not look like sh.. God does not make any mistakes sweety. EVEYONE God makes is perfect and unique in their own way. Please dont ever bring yourself down or doubt yourself ever OK??????we believe in u!!!!!!!!!!! You are talented. Listen to you sing who says at radio disney in 2011 you have a beautiful voice. You bieber lover!!!!! Ps. Wizards of Waverly place I miss. Please believe in you. Don’t listen to opinions. We are not fags we are family we own the night together!!!!!! This all that negitivity comments out the window and focus on the positive attitude please!!!!!! Smile everything is going to be Alright!!!!!! :) are you missing justin?????:(

Kalani March 31, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Can’t believe some idiot. Broke into her house. stalker. Wonder if she called her mom or her dad.

Kalani March 31, 2014 at 8:59 pm

It’s not the real Selena. Seriously.

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 9:14 pm

@kalani well she said she was selena comes on here every once in a while and comments.

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 1:33 am

And you believe her. Seriously yeah why the hell would she come on here.

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 9:18 pm

@ kalani ok I believe you selena love us.

saleen7 March 31, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Selena

Someone within your group of friends is putting your business out on the internet Please stop telling your friends your business.

Congrats on the award!

Much love!

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 1:35 am

Why the hell would her friends say anything to the tabloids a. They can’t stand the Stalkrazzi. There idiot. and ugly moron.

crazy for selena :) April 1, 2014 at 1:19 am

Your ugly selena not hating just trying to save u.