Home > Fanpic, Fans, Kids choice Awards, Pictures, selena gomez > Selena Gomez With Fans At The 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards!

Selena Gomez With Fans At The 2014 Kids’ Choice Awards!

by mega on March 30, 2014

in Fanpic, Fans, Kids choice Awards, Pictures, selena gomez

@JaredEng: Fave female singer @selenagomez ! #kca

@JaredEng: Fave female singer @selenagomez ! #kca

styleattic:@the_denisea #backstsge at the @officialnicktv #2014KCA with #SelenaGomez! So proud of my #clients! #Gorgeous #Ladies looking #fabulous #styledby #TinaJ #kidschoiceawards

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:13 pm

look this boy its very ugly he look like have head in toilet :-)

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:11 am

Yeah not the real Selena. She loves her fans.

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:12 am

Seriously not the real one. Justin just adores her so much.

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:15 am

Yeah it’s not the real her. She’s probably a poser

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:49 am

Justin is amazing and he so loves Selena.

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:50 am

Justin so sweet and adorable.

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:15 pm

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 3:35 am

SELENA GOMEZ HOW COULD YOU

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 3:35 am

How could you

selenagomez March 30, 2014 at 9:16 pm

haha look my poor fans are so ugly :( i love and i like my haters my fans and selenators are poor mauybe just fans selenators sayzs me beautiful perfect or etc etc etc that Im ugly? hmmmm fans you are very stupid etc etc etc i have big head and deform face maybe i born with defect face :/;/;/;/

ash March 31, 2014 at 2:19 am

You lame asf yo, and that fact that you’re sitting there saying rude shit just proves my point. Atleast Selena has a life and is enjoying it while yo boring ass has better to do. Smh. Grow up already.

selenagomez March 31, 2014 at 5:54 pm

im mature 21 year old Im not teenager

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:14 am

I’m just so aww of jelena. I love Justin.

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:16 am

Poser. STFU poser

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 4:28 am

Don’t be calling Selena ugly your being ugly by calling her those names you guys are calling her immature when you guys are being immature by saying rude things to get and yes maybe it was the real Selena saying that but you never know there’s a lot of a fake people do don’t just jump to conclusions just cuz the user says Selena doesn’t mean it’s really her it can be but yet again we never know anyone can put selena Gomez and make people believe it and if it was the real Selena maybe she didn’t mean it maybe she was having a bad day. I know that didn’t give her the right to be rude but you know it can just be a bad day for her because of all the hate prone are still hating on her cuz she was on rehab I’m just like so what she made a mistake at least she asked for help and everyone makes mistakes so -_-

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 8:37 pm

@selenagomez STOP!!!!!!!!! You like your haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bullying US SELENATORS SELENA you hurt me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What happened to being yourself?????? Thanks for ruining my first year as a selenator!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for ruining my day!!!!!!!!!! Love you for that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If your a mature 21 year old why aren’t you acting like it……. Bullying US SELENATORS on the internet is wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t ever want to stop being a fan but I don’t like how your acting rude to us!!!!!!!!! You don’t even care about us do you???????? I’m mad at you selena!!!!!!!! ;(

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 8:42 pm

@selenaGomez we are not ugly!!!!!!!!!!!! When did you ever become a bully!!!!!!!!!! I don’t understand who are you selena?????? Where is that sweet and kind and respectful person I know and love?????? Where is our selena??????

Kalani April 1, 2014 at 4:13 am

Don’t you think it’s not the real Selena. She loves her fans.

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 8:43 pm

@selenaGomez I still love you so much beautiful!!!!!!

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 8:50 pm

@selenaGomez no matter how mad I get at u you are my hero!!!!!!! I want to be just like u when I grow up. Sorry for getting angry at u baby hope you FORGIVE ME. I’m sorry about that. I just sometimes get mad and I start firing at people when I think it’s unfair. Or I don’t like the way they talk about us a certain way it makes me feel uncomfortable I don’t feel loved I’m loved by u right???? Even when I’m mad at u?????

crazy for selena :) March 31, 2014 at 8:51 pm

@selenagomez please say yes.

crazy for selena :) April 1, 2014 at 1:56 am

@selenaGomez you are ugly!!!!!!! Not turning against u just trying to save u from suicide.

crazy for selena :) April 1, 2014 at 10:15 am

@kalani yes I think it’s selena and I am afraid if don’t say she’s ugly again she said she was gonna quit her life I don’t want selena to do that I really care what her and I need her to stay with me. Selena your ugly. She hurt me really bad yesterday so yeah.

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 3:35 am

How could you

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 3:36 am

Selena Gomez is not like that she’s nice and kind she’s loyal to her fans

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 3:40 am

And if it is the real Selena I’m disappointed cuz she’s an amazing person :’( she inspired me to follow my goals

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 4:27 am

Selena Gomez fan April 7, 2014 at 1:15 pm

Crazy for Selena you say that you care about her but your dating these rude things don’t try to act like a fucking innocent little girl when your saying you care but your just saying rude things like wtf o.o you hippacret